Gurugram University Syllabus 2019 | gurugramuniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Exam Pattern Download!
Gurugram University Syllabus 2019
Preparing for Gurugram University Examination 2019? If yes, then download Gurugram University Non Teaching Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern available here. Before going to appear for the written exam candidates can refer the study material, preparation tips provided on this All India Jobs page. In order to achieve a better score in the written exam candidates can check out www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Syllabus 2019 and Gurugram University Exam Pattern. The higher officials are going to conduct the three stages of the recruitment process i.e; Written Exam, Presentation, Interview rounds. Moreover, Subject Wise Gurugram University Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 is also updated here for better preparation. Read the entire clearly from top to bottom to know more information about the syllabus. You can also get Gurugram University Exam Syllabus 2019 in PDF format with the help of direct link enclosed below.
Highlights of Gurugram University Non Teaching Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||Gurugram University|
|Job Role||Non Teaching (Computer Programmer, Junior Programmer, Junior Engineer, Clerk Cum DEO, Store Keeper, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Daftri, Draftsman, and Driver) Posts|
|No of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
Gurugram University Exam Pattern 2019 for Non Teaching Posts
Here on this All India Jobs page we have updated the latest Gurugram University Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern for the candidates reference purpose in an easy way. Dont attend the written exam without having the proper preparation it will lead to disqualification in the written exam. Moreover, we suggested the candidates read www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Syllabus 2019 Topics to improve your knowledge. Check out the Gurugram University Exam Pattern 2019 for Non Teaching Posts tabulated below. The written exam having 90 marks which consist of General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science and English, Hindi, Concerned or relevant subject. And Socio-Economic criteria and experience having 10 marks. Be prepared for the written exam to score qualifying marks. In addition to the topics, you can also make use of the Gurugram University Non Teaching Previous Papers with Answers.
|S. No||Subject Name||No of Marks|
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Junior Engineer, Clerk Cum DEO, Store Keeper, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Daftri, Draftsman, and Driver Posts:
- Written Exam consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject for 75% weightage.
- History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana having 25% weightage.
- Remaining 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience.
Computer Programmer, Junior Programmer Posts:
www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Syllabus 2019
Gurugram University Syllabus 2019 – Maths
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns.
- Number Series.
- Speed, Distance and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound interest.
- Number System & Simplification.
- Ratio and Proportion & Partnership.
- Number System.
- Speed, Time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream).
- Mixture & Allegations.
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- HCF & LCM.
www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in Non Teaching Syllabus 2019 – English
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Close Passage Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Antonyms & Spot the Error
- Synonym & Common Error
- Idioms & Phrases
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- One word substitution
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Comprehension Passage
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
Gurugram University Non Teaching Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Geography of India
- History of India
- Economic issues in India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- International issues
- New inventions
- Countries and Capitals
- World organizations
- Indian Culture
- National News (current)
- General Polity
- Scientific Research
- Famous Places in India
- Science and innovations
- National and international current affairs
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
Latest Gurugram University Exam Syllabus 2019 – Computer Science
- Data Structures.
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS Visio and MS Excel.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Database Management System.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- The Internet.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote.
- Boolean Algebra.
- Microsoft Access.
- Computer Networks.
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing.
Syllabus for Gurugram University Written Exam – Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding.
- Mathematical Operation.
- Blood Relation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cube and Dice.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Completion of Figure.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Clock and Calendar.
- Visual Reasoning.
- Direction and Distance.
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test.
- Number Puzzle.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Matrix Reasoning.
- Statement and Reasoning.
Download www.gurugramuniversity.ac.in Syllabus 2019 – Hindi
- Shabd Pad
- Apathit Gadyansh
- Mishra & Sanyukt Vakya
- Kriya Bhed
- Ashudh Vakya Shodhan
- Swar Sandhi
- Vakyo ka Rupantaran
- Muhavare & Lokoktiyan
Click Here => Gurugram University Non Teaching Syllabus 2019 PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.