Episource India Chennai Walkins | Python & Spark Developer | 23rd July 2019
Are you in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Chennai? Episource India Private Limited has the latest job openings for Graduates with relevant experience as a Python/Spark Developer. The Officials are planning to hire people for Episource India Latest Walkins through a Walk-in-Interview. Interested people can have a look at the below Episource India Chennai Walkins article for further in-depth details. Get all the related information about Episource India Mega Walkins from this Today Walkins article. Now the interview is on 23rd July 2019. So make sure that you reach the venue for Episource India Latest Job Openings to get a job as a Python/Spark Developer. Also, check out other particulars regarding these Experienced Jobs from the below sections of this page
Episource India Chennai Walkins
|Company Name||Episource India Private Limited|
|Job role||Python/Spark Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Episource India Python Developer Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements and convert them into the technical design for implementation.
- Participate in preparing design and data modeling.
- Design and implement ETL procedures/ Scripts.
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, metadata, and data models.
- Follow Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Ability to analyze independently problems and resolve them on time.
- Expert in Python / Java with at least 2 DW projects.
- Experience in implementing ETL (Spark & Hadoop / Talend, Pentaho Data Integration) and familiarity with design principles.
- Excellent in writing SQL Scripts.
- Dimension modeling and concepts of data warehousing.
Good to have
- Experience/Knowledge in AWS Glue/EMR.
- Working experience SSIS / Informatica / Ab-initio/ DataStage.
- Reporting tools like Tableau/QlikView / SSRS.
- Unix shell scripting.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineer and related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate within an organization.
- Experienced in at least 2-4 project with the complete lifecycle in the current tech stack.
- Sound knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- To work under pressure, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary support to the team.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH (Would be added advantage).
Episource India Private Limited Company Profile
Episource has been rated consistently in the list of fastest-growing private establishments in the US. Headquartered in Gardena California, Episource has expanded in Florida US, Philippines, India (Chennai, Vijayawada & Mumbai), and has a global workforce of over 2700+ employees.
How To Apply For Episource India Careers 2019
Job Seekers from Chennai location can have a look over this article. The Episource India Pvt Ltd is hiring for Python and Spark Developer role. Individuals with minimum experience can attend the drive on 23rd July 2019. Also, Check out Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Required Documents To Carry For Episource India Jobs
- Hard Copy Of Resume
- Experience Letter
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips
- Any Government ID Proofs
Episource India Chennai Walkins Details
Episource India Private Limited, Prince Infocity, 2, 141,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Kandanchavadi,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096.
You May Also Read:
- Paperchase Accountancy India Walkins | ASP.Net MVC Developer Jobs | Interview on 21st July 2019
- Radical Minds Technologies Walkins | Hiring For Quality Analyst Role | Drive on 15 July – 31 July 2019
- Setlmint Technology Mumbai Job Openings | Hiring for Software Engineer Role | Drive on 31st August 2019
- Global Logic Walkins Gurgaon | Associate Analyst Role | Interview On 23rd July 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.