APGS WAS Syllabus 2019 | Andhra Pradesh Ward Administrative Secretary Exam Pattern
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2019
Andhra Pradesh వార్డ్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ సెక్రటరీ సిలబస్ 2019: Have you submitted APGS Application for Ward Administrative Secretary Posts? Then you may be searching for the best site to get the study material. You are at the right page to get latest AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern at free of cost. We are presenting this article for the sake of candidates who wants to clear the written exam conducted by the authority. Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration Department is going to recruit only suitable candidates based on their performance in the written exam and interview. Getting a qualifying score will not be possible without having the proper preparation. Dont waste your valuable time refer the Andhra Pradesh Ward Secretary Syllabus 2019 provided on this page. You can also obtain APGS WAS Syllabus 2019 in PDF with the help of the below-enclosed link.
Details of Andhra Pradesh Ward Secretary Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration Department|
|Job Role||Ward Administrative Secretary Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||3307 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th July 2019|
|Application Last Date||10th August 2019|
|Examination Date||1st September 2019|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Category||APGC WAS Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview/ Verification|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
We have tabulated the AP Ward Administrative Secretary Exam Pattern 2019 for the candidate’s guidance purpose. All the participants are advised to refer to the study material shared on this All India Jobs page before going to start the exam preparation. With the help of Andhra Pradesh వార్డ్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేటివ్ సెక్రటరీ సిలబస్ 2019 and Exam Pattern, you will get an idea of how to prepare and what to prepare for the written test. Go through the APGS WAS Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise to make easy and proper preparation. Andhra Pradesh Municipal Administration Department has scheduled the exam date on 1st September 2019. So before that candidates should be ready with their preparation.
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Negative Marking|
|Part-A: General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75 Marks||0.25 for each wrong answer|
|Part-B: History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc.,||75||75 Marks|
|Time Duration = Part A (75 Minutes) & Part B (75 Minutes)
Download APGS WAS Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
In order to begin the exam preparation applicants must know which topics have covered for the written test. Below we have listed out the AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2019 topics for Part A & Part B. By solving and preparing with the Andhra Pradesh Ward Secretary Syllabus 2019, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern you can easily score top marks in the test. Topics included for written exam is General Studies & Mental Ability, History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc. Get promoted for the next rounds of the recruitment process by clearing the written exam with qualify marks. Know additional information about the syllabus visit www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
AP Ward Administrative Secretary Syllabus 2019 – Part A (General Studies & Mental Ability)
- Comprehension – Telugu & English
- General Mental ability and reasoning
- Basic Computer knowledge
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and Information Technology.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- General English
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International importance.
Latest Andhra Pradesh WAS Syllabus 2019 – Part B (History, Economy, Geography, Politics, etc.)
- Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups/ Community-Based Organizations with a focus on weaker sections
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- History & Culture of India with a specific focus on AP
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/ 74th Amendments, public policy, reforms, and center – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political and Legal implications or problems.
Click Here => Andhra Pradesh Ward Secretary Syllabus 2019 PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.