Angul District Court Admit Card 2019 | Check ADC Junior Clerk cum Copyist Exam Date
Angul District Court Admit Card 2019
Hey Guys, Looking for the latest updates on Angul District Court Hall Ticket 2019? Then, this is the right page to know. District & Session Judge, Angul, Odisha Exam Authority has made the preparation to release the Angul Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist Admit Card 2019 on its official website @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul. You can download Angul DC Stenographer Gr III Admit Card 2019 through online mode. We will activate the direct links of Angul Court Junior Clerk & Typist Admit Card 2019 once after the official announcement. It is mandatory to carry the Angul District Court Hall Ticket 2019 while entering the exam hall. Applicants without having the admit card are not allowed to participate in the exam. Hence, Download the Angul District Court Call Letter 2019 by following the step by step process listed out in the below section.
District Court of Angul Jr Clerk, Typist Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
|Organization Name||District & Session Judge, Angul, Odisha|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III & Junior Typist Posts|
|Total Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Category||Angul District Admit Card 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Angul, Odisha|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
What will Angul District Stenographer Grade-III Call Letter 2019 carry?
Good News for the applicants who are going to appear for Angul DC Junior Clerk cum Typist Written Examination. District & Session Judge, Angul, Odisha Officials are preparing to announce the Angul Court Stenographer Grade III Hall Ticket 2019 in coming days. Hence, Applicants are suggested to download & carry Angul District Court Junior Clerk Call Letter 2019 either from its official page @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul or from the direct links listed out below. In general, Angul Court Jr Clerk cum Typist Hall Ticket 2019 includes Roll Number, Date of Birth, Examination Hall, etc details. Hence, Applicants are advised to check the information mentioned on the districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul Junior Typist Call Letter 2019. In the below section, we have listed out the details to appear on the Angul District Stenographer Grade-III Hall Ticket 2019.
- Name of the Exam.
- Gender of the Applicant (Female/ Male).
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Category of the candidate (SC/ ST/ BC).
- Important Instructions for the Examination.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Exam Date and Exam timings.
- Test Centre Details.
- Space for the signature of the invigilator.
- Application Number or Registration Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Examination Centre
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Angul District Court Junior Typist Exam Dates 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25th July 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 26th August 2019.
- Angul District Junior Clerk & Typist Written Exam 2019 Date: Updated Soon.
- Admit Card for Angul District Court Exam Release Date: Available Soon.
What are the documents required for Angul District Court Exam 2019?
Applicants while appearing for Angul District Court Written Examination 2019 for Junior Clerk & Typist Vacancy need to carry some important documents along with admit card. In this page, We have listed out the documents required to attend the Angul District Court Exam. The invigilator will figure out the fake candidates with the help of Id proof, Aadhar Card, etc provided by you. If you fail to get the documents, then aspirants are not allowed to participate in the examination. Furthermore, if you face any trouble contact with the higher officials immediately. Following are the documents need to be carried while appearing for the written examination.
- Employee ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
Angul District Court Junior Clerk & Typist Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper I||English||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Computer Science (Practical)||100|
How to Download Angul Court Steno Admit Card 2019?
Follow the instructions provided below to download the Angul Court Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 from its authoritative page @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul. Hit the direct links to download the Angul Court Call Letter 2019 from here.
- Go to District & Session Judge, Angul, Odisha @www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul.
- On the Home Page, Click on Admit Card Tab.
- Search for Angul District Court Junior Clerk & Typist Admit Card 2019.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password details to login.
- Now, Click the submit and download Angul Court Call Letter 2019.
- Save & Print Angul DC Stenographer III Hall Ticket 2019 for further use.
Download Here >> Angul District Court Junior Typist Admit Card 2019
We hope the information available on this page about Angul Court Junior Clerk & Typist Admit Card 2019 is much more helpful for the candidates looking for. Bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in for more updates on Angul Court Admit Card 2019. Share your comments or queries about Angul DC Hall Ticket 2019 in the below mentioned comment section.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.