AKQA Media India Walkin Drive | Interview for Senior/Web Developer | 13th July 2019
Hello Guys!!! Today also we have come up with the great news. AKQA Media India Pvt Ltd has announced the recruitment notification for Senior/Web Developer role. Candidates residing in Gurgaon state can apply for AKQA Media India Careers. The officials are hiring the applicants those who have 4-9 years of experience as Senior/Web Developer. Eligible and skilled candidates can attend the AKQA Media India Walkin Drive on 13th July 2019. Check out the further details from the below sections. Or else, refer Allindiajobs.in official page.
AKQA Media India Walkin Drive
|Company Name||AKQA Media India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Senior/Web Developer|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
AKQA Media India Senior/Web Developer Job Description
- You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks, and approaches to delivery.
- And, You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the opinions of others.
- You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will continuously look to improve clients deliverables.
- As a Senior Web Developer, you will build web sites and apps using web and industry best practices.
- You will provide accessible solutions to whatever the device or input method.
- You will trail blaze new and innovative solutions using the latest browser-supported technologies, meeting clients needs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of graphics rendering using the HTML5 Canvas API.
- Experience of building web sites using the Responsive De
AKQA Media India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
AKQA is one of the world’s most respected agencies: we help global brands win in the digital age. We bring ideas and innovation to the most forward-thinking companies such as Audi, Diageo, Gap, Google, Nike, Verizon Wireless, and Xbox. AKQA’s influential work is recognized worldwide for its pioneering approach, continuing to define and lead the industry. We ideate, design, and deliver iconic digital products and services that improve people’s lives. Our multidisciplinary team has been involved in some of the most groundbreaking projects across multiple industries. Also, We collaborate with sophisticated clients to deliver a cohesive blueprint that will satisfy audience needs and surpass business goals.
Our people are core to the work we produce for our clients and contribute to a culture which fosters innovation, service, quality, and thought in everything we do. We reward them by providing an inspirational working environment, opportunities to move between departments and international offices, excellent remuneration and an industry-leading training and development program – AKQA Academy
How To Apply For AKQA Media India Careers
Job aspirants can make a move immediately for Senior/Web Developer Jobs. Do you think, AKQA Media India Careers is suitable for your profile, then you can try your luck with AKQA Media India Walkins for Senior/Web Developer role at the given dates, time and venue. To Qualify the interview, refer Placement Papers and Interview Questions.
Required Documents for AKQA Media India Jobs
- Updated Resume Copies
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport Size photocopies
- Must carry any Government ID Proof for security purpose
- Last 3 Months Payslips
AKQA Media India Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 13th July 2019.
Walk-in Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
AKQA Media India Private Limited, 4th Floor,
61 Chimes, Sector 44, Gurgaon- 122003.
You May Also Like:
- FIS Global Solutions Chennai Walkins | Hiring for Testing Engineer Role | Drive on 15th July 2019
- Expeditors International India Chennai Walkins | Java Developer Openings | 9th to 12th July 2019
- Nelito Systems Job Openings Mumbai | Technical Support Engineer | 10th July 2019
- Aavaz Contact Centre Job Openings | Interview for Business development Manager | 12th July 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.