UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019
Good Day Aspirants!! UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 was released on 7th June 2019. All the participants who cleared their prelims for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE) can now appear for the mains. Download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019 for the mains exam with the help of direct link enclosed below or from official website www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who applied for the Engineering Services Examination 2019 for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication streams will undergo the mains exam which will be held on 30th June 2019. Moreover, qualifiers of ESE Prelims can get complete information about the mains from here. To provide easy convenience for the candidates, we have enclosed the direct link at the end of the page. Go ahead and read on…
Overview of UPSC Engineering Service Exam Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Role||Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories)|
|Total Vacancies||581 Posts|
|Name Of The Exam||UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE)|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims (Completed), Mains, Personality Test|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||All Over India|
Union PSC Engineering Service Examination Admit Card 2019
The officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is planning to conduct the mains for Engineering Services (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering Categories) in the coming days. Qualifiers of Prelims are invited to attend the mains examination on the provided dates with their permission card. As we know that admit card plays a major for the exam. You can download UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 through online mode. If anyone attends the written test without Union PSC ESE Call Letter 2019 then they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Know more information about UPSC Admit Card 2019 for Engineering Service (Mains) Exam in the below sections of this All India Jobs Page. Maintain regular visit to our blog to get the latest news and updates.
On which date I will obtain my UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019 for Mains?
- Online Application Submission Starting Date – 26th September 2018
- Last Date to Apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2019 – 22nd October 2018
- Date of UPSC ESE Preliminary Examination – 06th January 2019
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam (Mains) Date – 30th June 2019
- Downloading of UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019 From – 7th June 2019
UPSC Admit Card 2019 for Engineering Service (Mains) Exam | Selection Process
- Stage I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination.
- Stage II: Engineering Services (Mains/Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers).
- Stage III: Personality Test
For the below mentioned posts, the officials of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the Engineering Service (Mains) Exam.
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Download UPSC Engineering Service Test Pattern 2019 – Mains
It is necessary for every candidate to have the proper preparation to clear the remaining rounds of the selection process. Check out the UPSC Engineering Service Test Pattern 2019 for Mains tabulated below for the sake of candidates. Moreover, the Mains Examination ( Conventional Type Papers) consists of two papers and questions will be asked from the below-related engineering streams. Applicants who would like to attend the mains exam can download UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 without fail. Follow the below given step by step procedure to obtain your UPSC ESE Mains Call Letter 2019 as soon as possible. Obtain UPSC Mains Results 2019 for Engineering Service Examination 2019.
|Paper||Syllabus Topics||Exam Duration||Total Marks|
|I||Related Engineering Streams Questions||3 Hrs||300|
|II||Related Engineering Streams Questions||3 Hrs||300|
How can I download UPSC ESE Mains Admit Card 2019 through Online?
- Log on to the web portal of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) @ www.upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the Admit Cards section, find out the UPSC Engineering Service Mains Admit Card 2019 download link.
- Open the link and it will be redirected to the new page with login details.
- Provide necessary details of registration number and password.
- Hit on the submit button and UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019 will be appeared on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy of UPSC Engineering Service Mains Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally, carry Union PSC Engineering Service Examination Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall.
Download Link => UPSC ESE (Mains) Admit Card 2019
|IES /ESE Mains Exam 2019 Centers|