Tata Memorial Centre SR Admit Card 2019 | TMC Senior Resident Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
TMC Senior Resident Admit Card 2019
Dear Candidates! TMC Senior Resident Admit Card 2019 Out! Interested candidates those who are going to appearing for the written exam can download Tata Memorial Centre SR Call Letter 2019 with the help of login details such as registration number and password. In the below sections of this page, you can get complete information about www.tmc.gov.in Senior Resident Admit Card 2019. Candidates need to show their relevant documents to the invigilators while entering into the examination hall. Moreover, Tata Memorial Centre Senior Resident Call Letter 2019 is one of the important document that every candidate need to have it to participate in the exam. Download TMC SR Admit Card 2019 with the help of direct links enclosed below. You can also visit the official website of TMC to get more information. Go ahead and read on…..
Tata Memorial Centre SR Call Letter 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
When can I obtain tmc.gov.in Senior Resident Admit Card 2019?
- Starting Date to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2019 – 23rd May 2019
- Last Date to Submit TMC Senior Resident Online Application – 08th June 2019
- Date of TMC Senior Resident (SR) Written Examination 2019 – 17 & 18 June 2019
- tmc.gov.in Senior Resident Admit Card Issued Date – Available Now
Download Tata Memorial Centre Senior Resident Call Letter 2019
Tata Memorial Centre is going to conduct the written exam on 17 & 18 June 2019. Applicants who have successfully completed the application submission are eligible to take up the written exam. For the exam appearing candidates, we have updated this article with the latest news related to tmc.gov.in Senior Resident Admit Card 2019. Make sure to carry valid clean and neat TMC Admit Card 2019 for Senior Resident Exam because without having it no one will be allowed to enter into the examination hall. With a short period of time, the link will be expired from the official webportal to download TMC SR Admit Card 2019. Bookmark this All India Jobs page to know the latest information related to the Tata Memorial Centre SR Admit Card 2019. We have listed out the details mentioned on TMC SR Call Letter 2019.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Signature of the Exam Councillor.
- Reporting time.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority.
- Duration of the Test.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Date of Birth.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Test Centre.
- Name of the Examination.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
TMC Senior Resident (SR) Exam Pattern 2019 | TMC Written Test Structure
|S. No||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|01||English language||20||20||120 mins (2 Hrs)
|02||Mental Ability(Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning)||20||20|
|03||General Awareness & Current Affairs||20||20|
|Total Number of Marks||100|
List of documents to carry along with TMC SR Admit Card 2019
Therefore, all commendable candidates are requested to download their TMC Senior Resident Admit Card 2019 by using the link shared on this page or from the official webportal. If you want to know more about the TMC SR Admit Card 2019 stay connected with our page. Pay attention to download TMC Call Letter 2019 for Senior Resident Exam because it will not be sent through the email or postal services. In the coming days, the written exam will be conducted for the eligible registered candidates. All the participants who are willing to appear for the exam must and should bring the Tata Memorial Centre Senior Resident Call Letter 2019 with personal id proof which is listed out below. You can obtain the TMC Results 2019 by using registration number which will be used to download the admit card.
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
How to download TMC Admit Card 2019 for Senior Resident Exam?
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Tata Memorial Centre – www.tmc.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment page or examination details.
- Find out the TMC Senior Resident Call Letter 2019 download link.
- Enter Register ID or Date of Birth while login.
- Tata Memorial Centre Senior Resident Call Letter 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download TMC SR Admit Card 2019 and take a print copy of it.
- Finally, carry TMC Senior Resident 2019 Exam Hall Ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Download Link => TMC SR Admit Card 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.