Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Syllabus 2019
Job Seekers! It’s fantastic news… Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, (TNPSC) has released a recruitment notification to hire the applicants for the Post of Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) Posts. Only the applicants whose scores maximum marks are only eligible for the written exam. Soon, the Tamil Nadu PSC will organize the online written exam and personal interview to select the job applicants. We want to advise the JSO applicants to plan a time table with the help of TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Syllabus and TNPSC JSO Exam Pattern available here. Here you can also check the Subject Wise PSC Tamil Nadu JSO Syllabus 2019 along with TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Pattern for the sake of applicants reference. Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Junior Scientific Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 from the links available here.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission JSO Syllabus | Details
|organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (Goa)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) Posts|
|Total No of Posts||64 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date to Apply Online||21st June 2019|
|Final Date to Apply Online||22nd July 2019|
|Date of Mains Exam||24th August 2019|
|Selection Method||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Job||Latest Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|You Can Also Check|
|Tamil Nadu PSCJSO Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Previous Papers|
|Download Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Exam Admit Cards|
Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Examination 2019 are looking for Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Pattern 2019. You can check the complete information about Tamil Nadu TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Pattern which will help you to know the TNPSC exam scheme and model of questions which appear in the exam. Here we have furnished detailed information about Syllabus topics and subtopics to score better maximum marks. We have tabulated the Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Exam 2019 that will provide information about marking scheme for the written exam. TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Scheme includes information about Marks essential to score, Exam Type, Subjects involved, Questions to be prepared, Duration for the exam, etc. Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) Study Materials and prepare well for the TNPSC JSO examination.
Tamil Nadu PSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam Pattern
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Selection process(written exam + Personal Interview) is for 570 Marks.
- In that 570 marks, written exam carries 500 marks, and Personal interview carries 70 marks
- The Personal interview will be conducted only to the candidates who are qualified in the written exam with maximum marks up to cut off marks.
- There is negative marking for wrongly answered questions.
- Start learning from the basics of any subject to remember the topics more effectively.
- Paper 1 is Post Graduate level, and Paper 2 is degree level. According to that standards, plan your preparation.
|est Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper – I
Select anyone Subject
|Paper – II
|Interview and Records||70|
Get Tamil Nadu TNPSC Jr Scientific Officer Exam syllabus 2019
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Syllabus 2019 for Forensic Science Syllabus
- Forensic Science.
- Physical evidence.
- Foot and tire impressions.
- Tool marks.
- Crime Scene examinations.
- Fundamentals of photography.
- Fire and arson.
- Broken glass.
- Effective methods of organic analysis.
- Instrumental methods of chemical analysis.
Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) Syllabus 2019 for Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers.
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry.
- Natural Products and Drugs.
- Poisons and Pesticides.
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) Exam Syllabus 2019 Exam Biology
- Fundamentals of Anthropology.
- Physical / Biological Anthropology.
- Chemistry of Biomolecules.
- Biochemical and Molecular Techniques.
Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Syllabus 2019 for Physics
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Electronics Devices & Applications
- Digital Electronics and Micro Processor.
- Experimental Physics.
TNPSC JSO Exam Syllabus 2019 for General Studies
- General science.
- Indian economy.
- Current Events.
- Indian Polity.
- History and culture of India.
- Indian national movement.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests.