Hello Applicants!!! Are you the resident of Mumbai? And, looking for a job change? Then Here is great news for you. Sitel India Pvt Ltd is making arrangments to conduct the drive on 11th June 2019 to 14th June 2019. Applicants having the experience of 3-5 Years as a Program Analyst can attend the walkin interview on time. Do you think you are eligible, then directly walkin to the mentioned address without any fail. Also, Check out the required skills and responsibilities to be eligible for Sitel India Walkins Mumbai. Refer our page www.allindiajobs.in for latest updates.
Sitel India Walkins Mumbai
Sitel India Pvt Ltd
|Job Role||Program Analyst|
Not disclosed by the Recruiter
Sitel India Program Analyst Job Description
- We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C# DotNet 4 or above including MVC with focus is on front-end and back-end development.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions which include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework DotNet 4 or above including MVC with focus is on front-end and back-end development.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Candidates ideally would possess 3-5 years of experience and/or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/supervisor of the organization.
Sitel India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Sitel believes that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and where they work. By putting people first, we deliver great experiences every day. Our vast, diverse workforce serves over 50 countries, whilst sharing one common passion – to make every customer experience memorable. Wherever they are, our dedicated people always speak the right language, so building trust and getting closer to your customers comes naturally.
How To Apply For Sitel India Pvt Ltd Careers
Candidates who are willing to attend for Sitel India Walkins Mumbai can directly walkin to the interview venue without any fail. Moreover, Carry the following mentioned documents to the interview venue. Also, Check out the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog. To Score best marks, Applicants must practice the Exam Patterns and Previous Papers.
Required Documents for Sitel India Program Analyst Jobs 2019
- Experience Certificates
- Latest Hardcopy of Resume
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Government ID Proofs
Sitel India Mumbai Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th June 2019 to 14th June 2019
Walkin Time: 06:00 PM Onwards
Sitel India (P)Ltd,
501, Boomerang, Chandivali Farm Road,
Mumbai – 400072.
You May Also Check:
- CSS Corp Job Openings Chennai | Walkins for Network Admin Posts | Drive on 15th June 2019
- Wipro Mega Walkin Drive in Chennai | Hiring For Finance and Accounting | 10th to 15th June 2019
- NIIT Ltd Walkins Gurgaon | Interview for HTML Developer | Walkin 11th June 2019 & 12th June 2019
- Coditas Technologies Walkins Pune | Hiring for Angular Developer | Interview on 15th June 2019