Raman Research Institute Jobs for Research Assistant Role | Drive on 10th June 2019 – Bangalore
Latest Walkins In Bangalore. Ceasefire Industries is conducting a mega walkin interview in the role of Research Assistant. So candidates who want to set their career in a right destination of expressing your knowledge can directly attend Raman Research Institute Walkin Recruitment in Bangalore. Raman Research Institute Careers offers enormous benefits for the employees by providing additional benefits to make job seekers happy. Once if you grab the opportunity in IT Field it would be a miracle for the candidates to boost up their future. If you want to know Raman Research Institute Job description and further information, just scroll down the page up to end.
Raman Research Institute Walkin Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Raman Research Institute|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Salary||Not disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Raman Research Institute Walkin Drive for Research Assistant role. So graduates who are ready to face the competition can apply now. Raman Research Institute has clearly stated that candidates should have a good knowledge of Handling govt. Large & medium accounts & selling firefighting &security products are eligible to attend Raman Research Institute. Are you willing to attend the Interview? Then check here we are providing Raman Research Institute Placement Papers which is more important to clear the online test conducted by Raman Research Institute officials.
Hurry up!! only two days more to attend Raman Research Institute Interview. if you ready then start practicing the model papers along with Raman Research Institute Test Patterns. And also candidates check Raman Research Institute Interview Questions which is a more important role to clear the final interview to grab the job Raman Research Institute. Finally, keep in touch with us to get Day to Day Job Updates.
Raman Research Institute Job Description
- Research Assistants in PRATUSH project
- The three successful candidates would work on the project PRATUSH, working in the fields of 1. antenna,
2. analog receiver and 3. digital receiver.
- The work would involve participating in the design and development of the sub-systems for PRATUSH, spanning across electromagnetic simulations, radio frequency (RF) system science, and digital signal processing.
Raman Research Institude Essential Qualification
- BE/BTech degree in Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering, with at least 70% marks or 7.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination, or an MSc degree with Physics specialization with at least 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA in the qualifying examination.
- A valid JEST or CSIR-UGC NET or GATE score in respective specialization or a GRE score is essential.
The applicant is expected to provide documentary evidence of previous pursuits of interest in astronomy/astrophysics.
- Ability to work in teams and field stations is essential – although the positions and work will be based at the Raman Research Institute campus at Bangalore, it may be needed to make field trips with the team members for testing and validation of radio astronomy receivers and/or system tests and measurements.
Raman Research Institute Desirable Qualification
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a research career is desirable.
- Domain knowledge and experience in practical night sky astronomy with telescopes, analog and digital electronics, programming in C, Python and VHDL scripts, and project experience pertaining to cubesats and/or other space-based experiments is desirable.
- Experience with use of electromagnetic simulation packages like CST, HFSS, WIPL-D etc, RF design software like Genesys or ADS etc would be an added advantage.
- The application may document examples of project work or experience in these domain areas.
Raman Research Institute Company Profile
The Raman Research Institute, funded by the Government of India, is a premier institute engaged in research in basic sciences.
How To Apply For Raman Research Institute Job Vacanices?
Applicants those who are having experience can directly walk for Raman Research Institute Job Openings In Bangalore. Hence candidates refer below walkin details and attend a Raman Research Institute Walkin Recruitment to the mentioned venue if you satisfied the eligibility criteria.
Raman Research Institute Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 10th June 2019
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
C. V. Raman Avenue,
5th Cross Road, Sadashivanagar,
Near Mekhri Circle, Bengaluru,
Important Documents Need To Carry For Raman Research Institute Interview
- Latest Updated Resume.
- All educational certificates.
- Government Id proof.
- Recent Photograph.
You can also check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.