Plasma Softech Noida Walkins | Job Openings for Java Developer | Interview on 14th June to 16th June 2019.
Greetings of the Day!!! Today We had come up with the job openings in Noida for experienced candidates. Job seekers who are looking for a job change can attend the drive. The Officials of Plasma Softech going to hire the candidates having 3-8 years of experience in the respective domain. As per the details, The Plasma Softech want to recruit the skilled and experienced candidates for the Developer role. The Drive is going to be conducted from 14th June 2019 to 16th June 2019. To know the required skills and other information, kindly go through the following sections of this post. Also, refer to the Allindiajobs.in page.
Plasma Softech Noida Walkins
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Postulates who are fed up with the internet and finding their dream job? If yes, then here is proper employment notification from Plasma Softech. Plasma Softech wants to recruit skillful applicants for Java Developer. So, individuals who had satisfied the eligibility criteria and should have 3-8 years experience as java developer are most welcome to attend Plasma Softech Noida Walkins. Also, applicants have to refer to Plasma Softech Interview Questions to grab the opportunity in Plasma Softech. For more job opportunities based on your profile bookmark our site All India Jobs with Ctrl+D.
Plasma Softech Java Developer Job Description
- An ideal candidate would have experience with Big Data and Business Intelligence.
- Good experience with Big Data Ecosystems (Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Apache Pig, Hive, Catalog, Sqoop, Flume, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper.
- Experience working with following frameworks and technologies: JMS, REST/JSON Web Services.
- Experience on Developing Restful Web Service, Scheduling Java jobs, Creating Logs.
- Good understanding of messaging and system integration concepts.
- Experience developing event-driven solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of multi-threading concepts.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or similar) is a plus.
- Must have experience with Gradle and Docker.
- Must be proficient with Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience with Apache Strom Preferred.
- Experience with Apache Kafka Preferred.
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Servlets Spring Framework (Core, MVC), REST/JSON Web Services, Redis, Kafka, Memcached, Hibernate/ JPA Tomcat,
- Strong SQL knowledge, Unix/Linux as a user (experience working in console terminal is required), Java Multithreading, Oracle SQL is a plus.
- Minimum Experience 3yrs in the same domain.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
- Should have good teamwork experience
Plasma Softech Company Profile
Plasma has been at the forefront of the web-enablement industry for almost a decade. We specialize in helping clients realize their business potential through the development and deployment of highly dynamic enterprise-level web-based applications, consumer and corporate portals and web-ready mobile applications.
Since 2003, we have had the privilege of being selected to design, develop and launch highly dynamic websites and web-based business solutions that have translated our clients’ corporate goals and visions into tangible realities
How To Apply For Plasma Softech Careers 2019
Candidates looking for Jobs in Noida can go through this article. Plasma Infotech Noida Walkins going to be conducted from 14th June 2019 to 16th June 2019. Applicants looking out for experienced Jobs can attend the interview without fail. Also, Refer to the Placement Papers to crack the interview easily.
Important Documents to Carry for Plasma Softech Noida Walkins
- Any original ID proof issued by the government.
- All Educational certificates xerox copies.
- Updated Resume hard copies.
- Latest passport size photographs.
Plasma Softech Noida Walkins Details
Plasma Softech, B-151,
First Floor, Sector – 6,
Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida – 201301.Contact Details:
0120 – 4226436
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.