NABARD Syllabus 2019 | www.nabard.org Grade A & B Officer Exam Pattern – Prelims & Mains
NABARD Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019
Download NABARD Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 for prelims & mains from here at free of cost. All the participants who are going to appear for the written exam can check the study material provided on this All India Jobs page. Get National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus 2019 in PDF format with the help of the below-enclosed link. Here we have shared NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ & Manager in Grade B Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern for the candidate’s easy reference purpose. Make use of the study material, preparation tips and score top marks in the prelims. www.nabard.org Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise is updated here to help out the candidates who want to clear both NABARD prelims & mains.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Job Role||Grade A & B Officers|
|Total Posts||87 Posts|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||All India|
|Date of Written Exam||Grade A Offier – 15th & 16th June 2019 and Grade B Officer – 16th June 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Released on 4th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ & Manager in Grade B Exam Pattern 2019
Check out the NABARD Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern which is available here. With the help of NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ & Manager in Grade B Exam Pattern 2019 applicants can easily get an idea about the structure of the written exam. According to the www.nabard.org Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019, make a perfect schedule for the preparation. Improve your subject skills by solving and referring the latest National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Previous Papers with Answers. Moreover, the selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in the prelims & mains. As per the news, the prelims exam will be scheduled for Grade A Offier – 15th & 16th June 2019 and Grade B Officer – 16th June 2019. Continue to read this complete article for more details.
Grade A & Grade B Preliminary Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|6||Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|7||Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test On Related Discipline||100|
Grade B Mains
|I||General English||100||1 1/2 hours|
|II||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager
(RDBS) Agriculture Post
|100||1 1/2 hours|
|III||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management||100||1 1/2 hours|
www.nabard.org Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
To offer more convenience to you, we have covered and shared all the in-depth NABARD Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. If you want to check and download the official www.nabard.org Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 do it from here. Visit the NABARD webiste for more details.
NABARD Grade A & B Officer Syllabus 2019 – Prelims
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- International & National Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Embedded Figures.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Computation
- Figure Classification.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Number Ranking.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Work
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus 2019 – Mains
- Farm Engineering
- Post-Harvest Technology in Fishery
- Fundamentals of Extension, Education & Rural Development
- Fishery Planning, Finance, and Management
- Capture FisheriesFishery Management
- Fishery, Biology of Finfish, Shellfish including Molluscs
- Agricultural Economics
- Elementary Statistics for Economics
- Development of Social Work Education in India
- Working with Groups
- Social Welfare Administration
- Democracy as a Concept
- Social Action as a method of Social Work
- The concept of Professional Social Work
- Social Work Research
- Indian Society
- Evolution of Social Work
- Social Policy
- Contemporary Ideologies
- Problems of Social Structure
- Social Problems And Fields Of Social Work In India
- Social Justice and Welfare Organization
- Understanding Community
- Strategies / Tools in Community Organization
- Agricultural Mechanization
- Engineering in agriculture and rural life
- Agricultural produce management
- Ecosystems of the world
- Definition and Sources of Pollution
- Types of forests in India and their coverage statistics
- Ecology and its scope, bio-echers
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Agricultural extension, its importance, and role
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination, and association with various crops
- Soil conservation
- Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources
- Principles of Plant Physiology with reference to plant nutrition
- Enzymes and plant pigments
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Farm management
- Diagnosis of pests and diseases of field crops
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Major fruits, plantation crops, vegetables, spices, and flower crops
- Dairy Technology
- The technology of Food Grains and Legumes
- Infestation Control and Pesticides
- Packaging Technology
- General Principles of Food Preservation
- Unit Operations
- Energy Value of Foods, Energy Requirement
- The technology of Animal Products
- Physiology of Reproduction and Lactation
- Animal Nutrition
- Forage Production
- Animal Genetics and Breeding
- Other Species of Livestock (Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Rabbit)
- Meat and Meat Products
- Animal Health
- Dairy Management and Economics
Water Resource Development and Management
- Canal Falls, Canal Regulators
- Spillage, Gates and Energy Dissipators
- River Control
- Cross Drainage Works
- Ground Water, Hydrology and Construction of Wells and Tubewells
- Diversion Head Works
- Water Requirement of Crops
- Canal Irrigation System
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Fruit and Vegetable Technology
- Floriculture and Landscape Gardening
- Fruit & Plantation Crops
- Regeneration of Forest
- Environment factor influencing forest vegetation and productivity
- Seed orchards, maintenance, and selection of orchards
- Microflora in forestry system
- Principal groups of plants
- Importance of energy plantation
- Definition of social and agro-forestry
- Importance of forest
- Wood structure, cellular composition
- Forest environments and environmental factors
- Silviculture Systems
- Defects and abnormalities of wood
- Natural durability of timber, bamboo and thatch grasses
- Importance of wood and minor forest products
- Economics of forest management
- Conversion, extraction, and transportation of timbers and firewood
- Importance of forest pathology
- Forest trees of industrial utility
Chartered Accountant Syllabus
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Economics and Statistics
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes, Law relating to Specific Relief
- Accounting, Business Laws
- Business Communication
- Incorporation and its Consequences
- Financial Structure
- Business Correspondence Related to Personnel
- General and Commercial Laws
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Societies, Co-operative Societies, Trusts, Producer Companies, and Limited Liability Partnerships, Economic and Labour Laws
- Securities Laws and Compliances
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Investments, Loans, and Deposits
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.