KPSC Admit Card 2019 | Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Call Letter & Exam Dates
KPSC Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019
Dear Candidates, KPSC Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019 has been released on 19th June 2019. Click on the given link provided at the end of the page to download Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019. Moreover, admit card is an important document in which every candidate need to bring at the time of examination. The officials of Kerala PSC has offered the online medium for the registered candidates to obtain keralapsc.gov.in Optometrist Call Letter 2019 as soon as possible. We will guide the candidates with step by step procedure to collect your Kerala PSC Admit Card 2019 without any problem. Interested candidates can know more information about the Kerala Public Service Commission Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019 in the below sections. Kerala PSC Admit Card 2019 for Optometrist Grade – II Written Exam is now available to download @psc.kerala.gov.in.
Overview of Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) (Category Number: 217/2018)|
|Job Role||Optometrist Grade – II|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Kerala|
|Official Site||www.keralapsc.gov.in // psc.kerala.gov.in|
On which date I will obtain keralapsc.gov.in Optometrist Call Letter 2019?
- Starting Date to Submit Kerala PSC Application Form – 14th November 2018
- Last Date to Fill KPSC Optometrist Application Form – 19th December 2018
- Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Written Exam Date – 04th July 2019
- Date of Kerala Optometrist Admit Card Announcement – 19th June 2019
Kerala PSC Admit Card 2019 for Optometrist Grade – II Written Exam
Excellent News, KPSC Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019 Available Now!! All the participants who would like to appear for the written exam which will be held on 4th July 2019 can download their Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019 before the link expires. If he/she will forget to bring www.keralapsc.gov.in Optometrist Call Letter 2019 then they will not be supposed to enter in the test center. For the sake of candidates, we have updated this All India Jobs page with the latest information about the Kerala Public Service Commission Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019. Applicants must and should have some information like registration number and date of birth to download their Kerala PSC Call Letter 2019.
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Duration of the Exam and Reporting Time
- Post Name
- Date and Timings of the Examination
- General Exam Instructions to Follow
- Name of the Examination
- Detailed address of the Venue
- Examination Centre Code and Name
- Applicants Identification Marks
- Candidates Category and Date of Birth
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Candidates photograph and Sign
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Father Name or Mother Name
- Full Name of the Aspirants
KPSC Optometrist Grade – II Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure
Before participating in the written exam every candidate should know the required KPSC Optometrist Grade – II Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Don’t waste your time searching the internet to get the best study material. Kerala Public Service Commission is looking for the young talented candidates who performed well in the written exam and remaining rounds of the selection process. Moreover, you can also practice Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Previous Papers which will boost your exam preparation. Visit the official website of Kerala PSC for more details about the written exam. If you want to score good marks in the written exam then you need to prepare well by making the perfect schedule.
Kerala Public Service Commission Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019
The document that shall be required for every individual candidate during getting entry to the examination hall is KPSC Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019 and this comes officially. Kerala Public Service Commission Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019 having the important details related to the candidate and exam. After the written exam, it may take some time for the Kerala PSC Results 2019 to be uploaded to the official website. Go ahead and make use of this page to download your KPSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019.
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
How can I download KPSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019?
- Visit Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) official page @www.keralapsc.gov.in
- On the home page search for the KPSC Optometrist Hall Ticket 2019 download link.
- After that, Admit Card Login Page is shown on a new page.
- Provide required details of registration number and password.
- Cross check the entered details and submit them by hitting the Login button.
- Then, Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details mentioned on KPSC Call Letter 2019.
- Finally, take the print out of Kerala PSC Admit Card and carry to the exam hall.
Download Link => Kerala PSC Optometrist Grade – II Admit Card 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.