JIPMER SR Syllabus 2019 | jipmer.edu.in Senior Resident Exam Pattern Download Here!

JIPMER Senior Resident Syllabus 2019

JIPMER Syllabus 2019 is available here for the post of Senior Resident. So candidates who would like to appear for the written exam can check out the study material provided on this page. We advised the candidates to grab this job opportunity with the merit performance in the written exam conducted by the authority. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is looking for efficient candidates to recruit for the SR posts. Interested can start their exam preparation with the help of the www.jipmer.edu.in Senior Resident (SR) Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern available on this page.

To make your preparation easy we have updated the JIPMER Syllabus 2019 PDF at the end of this page. Prepare all the topics present in the JIPMER Written Exam Syllabus 2019 to score good marks. JIPMER Recruitment 2019 will consist of a written test and an interview. And 80% of the marks are allocated for the written exam and the remaining 20% for the Interview. So the weightage for written exam is more. Therefore the candidates need to do more practice in order to crack the written test. Solve as many as JIPMER Previous Papers with Answers to prove yourself.

JIPMER Senior Resident Syllabus

Details of JIPMER Syllabus 2019 for Senior Resident Exam

Organization Name Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Name of the Post Senior Resident
Total Posts 51 Posts
Category Syllabus
Type of Job State Govt Jobs
Work Location Puducherry
Selection Process Written Examination & Interview
Date of JIPMER Exam 25th & 26th June 2019
Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in

<<< JIPMER Senior Resident Admit Card 2019 >>>

JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is going to conduct the written exam for Senior Resident posts to pick out the best-fit candidates. If you are the one who is looking for the JIPMER Syllabus 2019 then no need to worry about searching we are here to help you. In order to help out the candidates like you, we are giving the complete JIPMER Senior Resident Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern on this All India Jobs page for free downloading. Based on the performance in the written exam and interview candidates will get selected by the officials. Download www.jipmer.edu.in Senior Resident (SR) Syllabus 2019 PDF which contains important topics and subtopics covered for the written exam.

Moreover, candidates need to score qualify marks in the written exam to take up the further rounds of selection rounds. JIPMER Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern are two important things every candidate need to know for the exam preparation. Start doing the preparation by making the perfect plan according to the JIPMER Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern. Interested candidates can refer to the official website of JIPMER for more details regarding the syllabus.

Written Examination 80%
Interview 20%
Name of the Department No of Vacancies Date of Written Test
Anesthesiology 7 25th June 2019
Biochemistry 1
Forensic Medicine 2
General Medicine 6
Microbiology 2
Neonatology 2
Nuclear Medicine 4
Obst & Gynaec 4
Ophthalmology 3
P & S.M 1
General Surgery 8 26th June 2019
Orthopedics 2
Pathology 3
Pediatrics 1
Pharmacology 1
Physiology 1
Psychiatry 1
Pulmonary Medicine 1
Radiotherapy 1
Total 51

<<< JIPMER SR Results 2019 for Written Exam >>>

www.jipmer.edu.in Senior Resident (SR) Syllabus 2019 Download!

Refer and prepare according to the provided JIPMER Senior Resident Syllabus 2019 to score more marks. Topics that will ask in the written exam are clearly provided below. Let’s have a look at the www.jipmer.edu.in Senior Resident (SR) Syllabus 2019 given below to start preparation as soon as possible.

JIPMER Senior Resident Syllabus 2019

  • Pulmonary Medicine.
  • Obst & Gynaec.
  • EMSD(Casualty).
  • Gastro-Medicine.
  • Sociology.
  • Fundamentals of Nursing.
  • Personal Hygiene.
  • Nutrition.
  • Anesthesiology.
  • Biochemistry.
  • Pharmacology.
  • Pediatrics
  • Anatomy & Physiology.
  • Microbiology.
  • General Medicine.
  • Orthopedics.
  • Medical-Surgical Nursing.
  • Community Health Nursing.
  • Psychology.
  • Environmental Hygiene.
  • First Aid.
  • Paediatric Nursing.
  • Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
  • Nursing Management.
  • Mental Health.
  • Psychiatric Nursing.
  • English.
  • Health Education & Communication Skills.
  • Computers in Nursing.

Download JIPMER SR Syllabus 2019 PDF

Nature's Inspiration

Quote of the day!

__________________

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.

All rights reserved. Privacy Policy Privacy Policy