Infosys BPM Walkin Drive Pune | Interview For Multiple Positions | 22nd June 2019
Great news for the candidates who have 2-5 experience in testing and SAP modules. Infosys BPM Limited is recruiting applicants for various positions. Any Graduates can directly walk for Infosys Walkin Drive in Chennai. We suggest the job applicants check the Job Profile, Infosys Job Description before going to applying for it. Applicants with required qualifications can apply for Infosys Careers 2018. Infosys provides best job careers for the candidates who are in search of Latest Walkins for various fields.
Infosys BPM Walkin Drive Pune
2 to 5 Years
|Role||Automation Testing, SAP (SCM / Basis Admin/ PI / PP)|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Infosys BPM SAP PM Job Description
Job Description Automation Testing Selenium with Java Scripting
(Job location: Pune).
- Java development/scripting
- Should have a good understanding of SDLC phases.
- Should have worked on HP – QC/ALM.
- Around 3+ Years of Automation testing Selenium with Descriptive programming using Java Scripting(mandatory).
- Should have good communication to speak to client stakeholders and openness to work for Night shifts.
- Update existing tests/Create new tests in the automation test suite (using Selenium).
- Write test planning documentation from requirements specifications.
- Review all testing documents and other test-related documentation.
- Assist in the implementation of the overall testing strategy.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development of products.
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing.
- Run functional and non-functional tests.
- Liaise with developers during the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Provide estimates for test activities.
service desk with – Service now / Control M is mandatory:
Job Description – List of activities (To be performed)
2. Handling calls from international business users
3. SLA Management
4. Transition management
5. Process Improvement/Transformation
6. People Development
7. Mandatory Ticketing tool expertise REMEDY/SERVICE NOW/CONTROL specific Skills & Competencies
2. Experience in supporting voice-based contact center for Business Processes.
3. Preferably (not mandatory) experience in handling end user calls related to any Postal service provider from Point of Sales and Internal business users.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Responsible for comprehensive understanding of SAP’s customizing toolset, Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1 full lifecycle SAP implementations and 2 support projects in SAP PP
- SAP configuration skills in SAP PP Module Familiarity with SAP architecture.
- Hands on in Demand Management, Batch management, Production execution, and Shop floor.
- QM Master data and Configuration experience.
- Experience in global deployments of SAP with a thorough understanding of procedures around different best practices.
- Thorough understanding of integration among other core SAP modules.
- Ability to handle complex technical scenario related to the relevant SAP Modules
SAP SCM (Supply Chain processes optimization and automation).
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts
- Testing, assist in the development of test scripts
- Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
- Coach or lead different tracks or project teams, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career.
Prerequisite for Suitable candidate:
- Team player who has experience with large projects with expertise on SAP SCM
- 2 to 4 years of working experience with Supply Chain processes optimization and automation
- Experience in delivering SAP Solutions
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Solid English Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Willingness to travel to any Infosys location in India.
Infosys BPM Limited Company Profile
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. The Infosys BPM’s technology heritage and investment in business domain centers of excellence, and its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management) deliver transformational benefits to its clients through the use of innovative technologies such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Rich Content Visualization, and Mobile Technologies. Infosys BPM employed 34,366 people, from 80 nationalities as of September 30, 2017, operating across 32 global locations.
How To Apply For Infosys BPM Angular JS Jobs 2019
Individuals those who are looking to work in the role of Automation Testing Process. Can immediately walk for Infosys Latest Walkin Interview at Chennai location. Applicants check the details and candiadtes who are knowing Automation testing with QTP/UFT only preferred to Infosys Walkin Interview Chennai.
Important Documents to Carry for Infosys BPM Interview
- Carry a printout of this mail along with your profile.
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- 2 Copies of your Resume
Infosys BPM Walkin Drive Pune Details
Walkin Date: 22nd June 2019
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Plot No 24/3, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi Phase – II,
Village – Man, Taluka – Mulshi,
Pune – 411 057.
You May Also Check:
- Net Access India Walkins Chennai | Hiring for System Engineer | Drive on 22nd June 2019
- Input Zero Technologies Job Openings Pune | Hiring for Developers | 21st June 2019
- Semcon India Walkins Bangalore | Hiring for Design Engineer | Interview on 22nd June 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.