HPSC Drug Control Officer Syllabus 2019 – Haryana PSC DCO Exam Pattern details
HPSC Drug Control Officer Syllabus 2019
HPSC Drug Control Officer Sylabus 2019 and Exam Pattern details had given here in this article. Candidates who are in search of Haryana PSC DCO Exam Syllabus pdf we have provided here for free download. The Public Service Commission of Haryana had announced an employment notification to fill the 26 vacancies of Drug Control Officer (DCO)Posts. Aspirants can check our website for regular updates of all competitive examinations aspirants can check the complete details of Haryana PSC DCO Exam Syllabus and Previous Papers pdf had mentioned here for free download.
Haryana PSC Drug Control Officer (DCO) Exam Syllabus | Details
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Drug Control Officer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Category||HPSC Previous Papers|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||05th June 2019|
|Closing Date||18th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|you may also, Check|
|Haryana PSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019|
|Haryana HPSC Drug Control Officer Exam Previous Papers|
|HPSC Drug Control Officer (DCO) Exam Admit Cards|
Haryana PSC DCO Exam Pattern Details| HPSC Exam Pattern
Haryana Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written examination and personal interview for the applicants who had registered for the Haryana PSC DCO Recruitment 2019. Check the exam Pattern details which had given below along with the HPSC Drug Control Officer Syllabus 2019 details mentioned below go through the details.
Also Check: Latest Competitive Exam Admit Card 2019
Download HPSC Drug Control Officer Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject|
|1||Objective Type||Natural Products|
|4||Pharmacotherapeutic agents and clinical pharmacology|
|5||Microbiology and Biotechnology|
Download HPSC Drug Control Officer (DCO) Syllabus 2019
Haryana PSC DCO Syllabus 2019 for Logical Deductions
- A deriving conclusion from passages
- Statement- Courses of Action
- Statement- Arguments
- Statement- Conclusions
- Statement- Assumptions
- Cause of Effect Reasoning
- Theme Detection
www.hpsc.gov.in Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- Important Days
- Sports and Games
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs
- General Politics
- Economic Scene
- Current events
- Awards and Honors
- Indian Constitution
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
<< Haryana PSC Exam Results >>
HPSC Drug Control Officer Syllabus 2019 for English
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Para Jumbles.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Cloze Test.
- Missing Verbs.
HPSC Drug Control Officer (DCO) Syllabus for Natural Products
- Pharmacognosy of senna
- Chemical nature of active constituents
- Opium and Gelatin
- Testes, and mode of action of these drugs.
HPSC DCO Exam Syllabus 2019 for Pharmaceutics
- Blood products and plasma substitutes
- Capsules & liquid orals
- Topical preparations
- Packaging and storage of dosage forms like tablet
- Sustain release dosage forms and novel drug delivery systems
A different method of sterilization and sterility testing of pharmaceuticals.
3. Basics of pharmacokinetics
- Drugs price control order
- Stability studies.
- Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Act
- Essential Commodities Act
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules
- Pharmacy Act
Haryana PSC Exam Syllabus for Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Principles and application of absorption spectroscopy
- Nonaqueous titrations concerning drugs given in I.P. Microbiological assays and biological standardization of antibiotics and vitamins as per I.P.
HPSC Drug Control Officer Syllabus for Pharmacotherapeutic agents and clinical pharmacology
- Evaluation of drugs in human being/ clinical trials.
Radioisotopes in medical practice, biological effects of radiation.
- Nomenclature, synthesis, use, mechanism of action, SAR and metabolism of drugs belonging to the following categories which are official in I.P.
- Clinical aspects of pharmacy and pharmacology, drug interactions, Basic concepts of drug metabolism
- Drug therapy in pediatrics, geriatrics and during pregnancy.
- Neuroleptics and tranquilizers
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Antitubercular and antileprotics
- Oral contraceptives
- Insulin and other antidiabetics
- Antiulcer and antiasthmatics
RUHS Exam 2018 Syllabus for Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Drug sensitivity tests for bacteria.
- ELISA, bacteriology of water, milk, and food.
- Theoretical aspects of immunity
- Classification & cultivation
- isolation & identification and nutritional needs of bacteria
- Fermentation technology- production of alcohol, acetic acid, citric acid, penicillin, tetracycline.
- Viruses, protozoa and fungi, microbial genetics and variations
- Storage and uses of vaccines
- Sources and mode of infection
- General methods of preparation
- Standardization, preservation
- Mycobacterium- tuberculosis
- Sera and diagnostic agents
- Antigen-antibody reaction
- Shigella & spirochetes
- Leprosy- salmonella
- Mycoplasma & diarrhoeal diseases
Haryana PSC DCO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.