BSNL Syllabus 2019 | bsnl.co.in Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Pattern Download!
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019
Here is the latest BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern updated for the sake of candidates. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd is going to conduct the written exam to pick out desired candidates for the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) posts. All the participants who are taking part in the written exam must and should know the Bharat Sanchar Nigam JAO Syllabus 2019 Topics which are important to prepare well. With the below provided bsnl.co.in JAO Syllabus 2019 you can easily know topics covered for the written exam. BSNL Written Exam Syllabus 2019 is available here to download. Applicants need to perform well to get qualify marks in the written exam which helps to grab the job at BSNL. Prepare by referring the BSNL Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips to improve your skills along with time management.
Overview of BSNL JAO Syllabus 2019 | Bharat Sanchar Nigam Exam
|Organization Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)|
|Job Role||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|BSNL Official Website||https://externalbsnlexam.com/|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Pattern 2019 @bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has listed out the syllabus and exam pattern for the Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam. So individual candidates who want to secure good marks in the test should work hard. For more details candidates can also visit the official website – https://externalbsnlexam.com. Moreover, candidates will be selected upon their performance in the written exam conducted by the BSNL officials. Check BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Pattern 2019 given below. The written exam consists of two papers and questions Paper I will be asked from the topics of General English, General Aptitude/General Awareness and Paper II is Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws. For the candidate’s easy guidance purpose we have enclosed Bharat Sanchar Nigam JAO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise in the below sections of this All India Jobs page.
|1||Written Test||Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam JAO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 – Paper I
- Noun & Pronoun
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Spotting of Error
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
- Everyday Science
- Telangana State related Questions
- Art & Culture
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Boats and Streams
Latest BSNL JAO Syllabus 2019 – Paper II
Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws
- Direct Conformation Analytical Review.
- Various types of Audit.
- Nature, Objective and Basic Principles of Auditing.
- Techniques of auditing Physical Verification, Examination of Documents and Vouching,
- Valuation of Internal Controls.
- Planning and Audit, Audit Programmes, Working Papers, Audit Process.
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments).
- Key Activities of Financial Management.
- Goals of Financial management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit.
- Organization of Finance Function.
- Company Accounts; Final Account.
- Company Account Introduction; Shares and Distributors.
- Cash and Fund Flow Statement.
- Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Source and Usage of Final Statements.
- Basic Concepts Underlying Accounting.
- Problems in Financial Statements and Analysis.
- Break-even Analysis and leverages.
- Analyzing Financial Performance.
- Financial Ratios
- Balance Sheet.
- Financial Topics Related to Balances Received and Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Applications of Financial Analysis.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Working Capital Management.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Memorandum of Understanding.
- Long Term Financing.
- Financial Management & Control
Click Here => Download BSNL JAO Syllabus 2019 PDF
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.