Bravura Solutions Limited Walkins for Manual Tester | Jobs in Gurgaon | 27th June 2019
Bravura Solutions Limited is going to conduct mega Jobs in Gurgaon for graduates. Candidates who had interested in appearing for Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Recruitment latest vacancies must have Capable of leading a team starting from few individuals & maturing to work in groups and support customers in the implementation of a product. Postulants must have more than 4-7 Years of experience if you want to know more details about Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Drive scroll down this page entirely.
Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||Bravura Solutions Limited|
|Experience||4 – 7 Years|
|Job Role||Manual Tester|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiters|
Job seekers who are interested in working with the reputed company Bravura Solutions Limited they have to meet the mentioned qualifications. Inventurus is ready to hire the talented aspirants to fill the vacant positions. If you are willing to shapen your career with Bravura Solutions Limited, this is a fantastic opportunity for those jobs need candidates. Before going to appear for the Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Recruitment must check Bravura Solutions Limited Placement Papersand Bravura Solutions Limited Test Patterns. Preparing throughout the provided Bravura Solutions Limited Syllabus and Bravura Solutions Limited Interview Questions candidates can easily crack the written test which is going to conduct by the officials of Bravura Solutions Limited.
Bravura Solutions Limited Job Description
- This position is for a Test Analyst working within the BSL India TA System testing team.
- The incumbent is expected to work closely with more senior testing staff to analyse simple/complex deliveries for test, script a set of functional and regression tests, test to a high professional manner and report daily progress whilst in test execution.
- Test Analyst has a key role in ensuring the smooth delivery of good quality software releases to internal or external UAT.
- The role is responsible for validating the functional correctness of GFAS releases prior to release to client UAT.
Bravura Solutions Limited Responsibilities
- Creating and running both functional tests and end-to-end system integration tests.
- Creating, monitoring, reporting against and managing a system test plan for individual projects.
- Managing mitigation strategies for any risks and issues identified.
- Timely escalation of issues, outside the System Test Analysts control, to Project Manager, QA and development managers.
- Reviewing and checking all test output, at each stage of the testing lifecycle for relevant testing projects.
- Audit test execution processes and oversee the reliable capture and reporting of results, giving appropriate feedback to individual testers.
- Continuous review of our testing processes, seeking to improve time to test, costs and quality metrics.
- Check that new errors are in fact errors, not duplication of existing ones, ensuring all relevant information is provided for developers and also reviewing, testing and either accepting or returning to development, bug fixes.
- Ensure timely and accurate metrics are captured and reported, as stipulated in Overall System Test Strategy for a given test project, eventually contributing to decisions to cease testing and exit a test phase.
- Completion of an overall system test strategy for each test project or release of software.
- Ensure effective maintenance and management of the teams test assets, (through the test index, test data backups, re-usable test sets and knowledge management).
- Assess the impact and testing risk of software changes.
Bravura Solutions Limited Technical Skills
- 4-7 years of experience of software testing of multi-user software, ideally within a financial domain/environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with internal employees of all levels.
- Strives to deliver excellent customer service in all responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills with the initiative to proactively resolve issues.
- Self-control and resilience including the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong Client service focus.
- Hands on experience on defect tracking tool and test management tool like ALM, JIRA.
Bravura Solutions Limited Company Profile
Since inception in 2004, Bravura Solutions has amassed an impressive list of achievements and milestones. We have successfully completed nine acquisitions, were listed on the ASX for seven years and launched new products. Since our humble beginnings as a small Australian organisation, we have expanded to become a leading global supplier of software and professional services for superannuation, pension, life insurance, investment, private wealth, funds administration and financial messaging, employing over 1,000 people in 12 offices across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Europe, Africa and Asia.
How To Apply For Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Drive
Job seeking applicants who are ready to work in Bravura Solutions Limited must utilize this chance and attend at the below mentioned venue on given walkin dates. While appearing for the Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Recruitment must bring the mandatory documents which stated below.
Bravura Solutions Limited Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 27th June 2019
Walkin Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Bravura Solutions India LLP,
Building No.14, Tower – B, 7th Floor,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122001.
Some Important Documents Need To Carry Bravura Solutions Limited Interview
- Latest updated Resume hard copies.
- Any valid Government ID proof.
- Passport size photocopies.
- Educational Mark Sheets from schooling
You can also check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.