Biocon Limited Walkin Drive Pune | QC API Openings | Interview on 29th Jun 2019
Hello Applicants!!! Do you have experience in Quality Control-API? Then, this offer is for you. Biocon Limited is hiring the candidates having 1-5 years of experience. The Officials are conducting the interview on 29th June 2019. So, Applicants who are from the Vishakapatnam can easily attend the drive on or before time. Getting a job in your native place is the best thing to you people. So, Why late!!! Hurry up and grab the chance to work with a reputed organization like Biocon Limited. To collect the further details of Biocon Limited Walkin Drive Pune, Go through the below sections. Also, Refer to the Allindiajobs.in page for more updates.
Biocon Limited Walkin Drive Pune
|Company Name||Biocon Limited|
|Job Role||Quality Control API|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Biocon Limited API Job Description
- Raw material, In Process samples and finished product inspection/ testing/ approval.
- Product traceability – Reserve Samples.
- Customer complaints relating to the quality of the product.
- Identification recording and evaluation of all Nonconforming products.
- Corrective and preventive actions as and where applicable.
- Adherence to Product Specifications and Good Laboratory Practice
- Maintenance and Calibration of Measuring and Testing Equipment/ Instrument belonging to the Quality Control Laboratory in coordination with the Maintenance Department.
- Preparation/ Review and maintenance of Product specifications, Analytical reports, and Quality Records.
- Review of cleaning validation/ Process validation protocols.
- Issue of Raw data book/ Checklists/ log sheets for record entries.
- Updation of Stability protocols and calibration records of all Laboratory Equipment/ Instruments.
- Investigation of OOS results.
- Documentation as per USFDA & EU authority requirement.
- Various instruments handling exposure like HPLC, GC, TLC, IR, UV, Potentiometer, Particle Size Instruments.
- Should be well versed with Wet analysis
- Awareness of audit requirements.
- Knowledge of documentation for USFDA & EU, ability to troubleshoot problems.
Biocon Limited Company Profile
Biocon Limited, publicly listed in 2004, is India’s largest and fully-integrated, innovation-led biopharmaceutical company. It is an emerging global biopharmaceutical enterprise serving customers in over 120 countries. Driven by a vision to enhance global healthcare through innovative and affordable biopharmaceuticals, we have enabled access to advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high.
The early anticipation of the increasing dominance of biologics in global development pipelines helped us to be ahead of the curve in crafting a differentiated product portfolio based on fermentation and recombinant technologies, which straddles fermentation-derived small molecules and biologics, both novel as well as biosimilars.
How To Apply For Biocon Limited Interview
Willing to work for you native location? If your answer is yes, then check out Biocon Limited Careers 2019. The officials conducting walkin drive on 29th June 2019. Those who had the desired skills and experience can attend the drive without any late. To get a score in Biocon Exam, Practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions.
Important Documents to carry for Biocon Interview
- Two passport size photos,
- Two copies of their CV,
- Last 3 months Payslip,
- Copies of educational certificates,
- Previous work experience certificates & salary annexure.
Biocon Limited Walkin Drive Pune Details
Walk-in Date: 29th June 2019
- SRM Technologies Job Openings Chennai | Interview For Java developer Role | 29th June 2019
- Absolute Reports Pune Job Openings | Hiring For System Engineer | Drive on 29th June 2019.
- EliteEvince Technologies Ahmedabad Walkins | PHP Developer Jobs | 29th June 2019
- Cronj IT Technologies Walkins in Bangalore | Hiring for Software Developer | Freshers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.