Bajaj Capital Kolkata Walkins | Hiring for Relationship Manager | Drive on 22nd June 2019
The officials of Bajaj Capital Limited going to recruit the candidates for Relationship manager Posts. Applicants searching for Latest Walkins in Kolkata can utilize the opportunity. Canddiates having 1-6 years experience as a Relationship Manager can apply for Bajaj Capital Kolkata Walkins. So, Candidates who are looking for jobs in Kolkata can walkin to the Bajaj Capital Careers 2019. Before attending the interview, Applicants must check the eligibility criteria, roles & responsibilities from the below sections of Allindiajobs.in Page.
To get selected in Bajaj Capital is a tough thing. There will be a massive competition these days. So, To crack the Bajaj Capital Kolkata Walkis, Applicants need to have excellent communication skills. However, Bajaj Capital is hiring only experience candidates having 1-6 years. Candidates while going to participate in the Bajaj Capital Relationship Manager Walkin Drive carry the necessary documents mentioned below. Visit our all India jobs website regularly for more updates on Daily Walkins and Freshers Jobs.
Bajaj Capital Kolkata Walkins
|Company Name||Bajaj Capital Limited|
|Job Role||Relationship Manager|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Bajaj Capital Relationship Manager Job Description
- Responsible for cross-selling various financial products like Mutual funds, Insurance (Life, & General), etc. to the new customers & building depth within the existing relationships.
- Meeting monthly targets by providing 360-degree Financial Assessment Services, Wealth Management Services, & By doing portfolio reviewing of the various client segment.
- Formulating strategies for expanding the client base by providing investment advice to the clients.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with new clients for increasing the Asset Under Management (AUM) for the company.
- Cross-sell products and services to both new clients according to their need.
- New client acquisition – acquiring clients through networking, database, market intelligence, or reference from existing clients.
Bajaj Capital Limited Company Profile
Being One of India’s premium investment companies, They found the purpose in helping people protect and grow their wealth. Also, Bajaj Capital Limited Offers personalized investment solutions to individual investors, Non-Resident Indians, and High Networth Clients, among others. It has 150 offices all over India, even if you relocate they are ready to reach you. Bajaj Capital can do investment solutions for all your dreams like buying a property, owning a car, children’s future, etc.
How To Apply For Bajaj Capital Careers 2019
Are you looking for Jobs in Kolkata? If Yes, Here you can go through this article. Bajaj Capital Kolkata Walkins is one of the best opportunities for candidates looking for skilled jobs. Candidates having the desired skills and experience as a relationship manager can attend the drive. The drive is going to held on 22nd June 2019. Further information is available in the below sections of this page. Refer Placement Papers to score and qualify in the selection process.
Required Documents for Bajaj Capital Kolkata Jobs
To attend the Bajaj Capital Walkins Kolkata, Applicants need to carry the following documents with them. Those are as follows.
- Hard Copy of Updated Resume
- Experience Letter
- Government ID Proof.
Bajaj Capital Kolkata Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 22nd June 2019
Walk-in Time: 11 AM Onwards
10C, Hungerford Street, Ground Floor
You May Also Check:
- Allsec Technologies Job Openings Chennai | Associate/Senior Associate Posts | Drive on 19th and 20th June 2019
- Trident Information Walkins In New Delhi | Hiring For Associate Technical Consultant | Interview On 18th June – 21st June 2019
- Spigot Software Walkins Bangalore | .Net Developer Posts | Interview on 18th to 21st June 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.