Greetings from Xavient! Job seekers those who fed up with the internet and searching for a Latest jobs in Noida opportunity in various locations? Here is good news for them. All the freshers and experienced professionals will have a dream to kick the job in mnc companies like Xavient. So to crack the Xavient Jobs, our team is providing complete information along with preparation tips in one place. So candidates who want to work in the role of US IT Recruiter must hurry up because Xavient is conducting walkin drive on 11th May 2019 at location. Aspirants who satisfied with given eligibility must walk for Xavient Latest Walkins respective address without fail.
Xavient Walkin Interview – Details
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
US IT Recruiter
|Salary||Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
To face Xavient Walkin interview applicants must prepare well with the help of Xavient Placement Papers along with Xavient Syllabus where you can download them and practice in step by step process. By referring them, applicants can easily crack the interview rounds. And also aspirants should apply Xavient Interview Questions. So do not be late work hard and practice all assigned Xavient model questions. For more Experienced Jobs refer our site to get fresh updates.
Xavient Latest Job Openings. Most of the individuals after completion of there graduation they will be searching here and there. To avoid all the tensions and make easy preparation for our blog All India Jobs we will update day to day job openings in various location. So candidates check and face the interview without neglecting.
Xavient Job Description
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
Xavient Required Skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (ranging from 2 to 4 yrs) with experience in Full life cycle of recruitment.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Job Boards (Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder), Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Search etc.).
- Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & Corp to Corp).
- Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) positions.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Able to multi-task and adapt quick changes.
- Excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Capable to screen candidates to ensure their qualifications/skills.
Xavient Company Profile
Great Ideas…Simple Solutions – is the underlying premise for all our Xavient partnerships. As a global IT consulting and software services company, Their key focus is to transform clients’ business ideas – from blueprint to reality. Founded in 2002, the company has a strong leadership team with a history of entrepreneurial and management success. Xavient is headquartered in the US with an international network of delivery centers mainly in India and Sri Lanka. They leverage our global footprint to produce just-in-time solutions that also offers significant cost advantages for each and every customer.
How To Apply For Xavient Latest Walkins?
Individuals those who want boost up there career in the right path here is good news for them. Xavient is conducting mega walkins for experiance professionals in the role of US IR Recruiter. Postulates those who are interested can check the details and attend Xavient Walkin Interview on mentioned dates.
Xavient Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 11th May 2019
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM Onwards
Xavient Digital-powered by TELUS International,
Plot No. – 54, Noida Special Economic Zone (N.S.E.Z),
Noida Phase II.
Documents Need To Carry For Xavient Interview
- Updated Resume
- Government Id Proof
- Marks Memos
- Recent Photos
You can also check