UPSSSC Admit Card 2019 | Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
Hello Readers! UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 is about to release soon. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will issue the admit cards/ hall tickets to those candidates who filled their applications for Junior Assistant (JA) posts. Once the link was declared by the officials we will update that exact link on this page. This article is mainly updated for the candidates who are eagerly searching for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2019. Here you can find out the important information which will be announced by the higher officials of UPSSSC. Interested candidates can download their upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 through the online medium. At the end of the article, we have mentioned step by step procedure to download Uttar Pradesh SSSC Call Letter 2019. Wait to obtain the direct link of UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2019 here…
Overview of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Total Posts||548 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Typing Test, Interview|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission JA Exam Dates
- Application Submission for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Starting Date: 22nd December 2016
- Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2019 Last Date: 12th January 2017
- Date of UPSSSC Junior Assistant (JA) Written Examination: 31st May 2019
- UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission JA Admit Card Issued Date: Updated Soon
upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Download Here!
The officials Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has set their arrangements to conduct the written exam for the posts of Junior Assistant on 31st May 2019. Applicants need to give certain details of registration number and password while login into the web portal to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019. Particulars which are mentioned on the upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 are clearly provided below. Have a glance overview of it. Applicants should maintain neat and clean UPSSSC Call Letter 2019 while attending the written exam. By using the registration number you can also obtain the Uttar Pradesh SSSC JA Results 2019 along with CutOff Marks. Download UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission JA Admit Card 2019.
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Aspirants
- Date and Timings of the Examination
- Applicants Identification Marks
- Candidates Category and Date of Birth
- General Exam Instructions to Follow
- Father Name or Mother Name
- Examination Centre Code and Name
- Candidates photograph and Sign
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Duration of the Exam and Reporting Time
- Name of the Examination
- Detailed address of the Venue
- Post Name
UPSSSC Junior Assistant (JA) Exam Pattern 2019 | Test Structure
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20||1 Hour (60 minutes)
|General Intelligence Test||20||10|
Documents to carry along with UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2019
Looking for your permission card i.e; UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 to attend the written exam? then you should wait for some more days to get it. Download your forthcoming UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2019 before 10-15 days of the written exam. The authority will ask candidates documents to provide access to enter into the examination hall. It is compulsory for every candidate to bring upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 along with valid personal govt issued id proof. We have listed out the identity proof’s which should be valid to carry while attending the written exam. Go through this All India Jobs page if you want to know more about the UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission JA Admit Card 2019.
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- College ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- PAN Card
How to download UPSSSC Call Letter 2019 for Junior Assistant Exam
- Open the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) – www.upsssc.gov.in.
- On the UPSSSC home page click on Examination Interview section.
- You can find out UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2019 which is the listed in the links aside.
- On that list, go to the links which refer to “Download Admit Card.”
- Click on the respective link and provide the login details.
- You can access your UPSSSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 and download it.
- Take a print copy of Uttar Pradesh SSSC JA Call Letter 2019 and carry it to the exam hall.
Download Link => UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2019
We hope that the information furnished on this page will help you to download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019. If any doubts and problems regarding the UPSSSC JA Admit Card 2019 drop us a comment in the box.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.