TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2019
HAve you applied for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019? and searching for the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Here you are in the right place where applicants of Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 can download the TNPSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus details which had clearly mentioned. Along with the TNPSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2019, and Exam PAttern candidates can also download the TNPSC Research Asst Exam Previous Papers pdf which had provided here for free download.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) is going to recruit the TNPSC Research Assistant Posts up to vacancies of 26, the vacancy number may vary as per the no of applications. Aspirants who had applied for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 can start preparing for the Examination by downloading the TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2019 which had given here in this article of Al India Jobs. Tamil Nadu PSC is going to select the desired candidates for the post of Research Assistant Posts.
Tamil Nadu Research Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 | Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (Goa)|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant|
|Total No of Posts||26 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date to Apply Online||30th April 2019|
|Final Date to Apply Online||29th May 2019|
|Date of Mains Exam||30th May 2019|
|Selection Method||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Job||Latest Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Download TNPSC Research Asst Exam Pattern pdf | TNPSC Exam Pattern
Here along with the syllabus details, we have also provided the Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern Details which had given for free download. check the table given below to get complete information o Examination which had tabulated for easy understanding of the applicants who are preparing for the TNPSC Research Assistant Examination 2019.
Tamil Nadu PSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|Paper – I (Subject paper)
(Post Graduate Degree
standard) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences
|200||3 Hrs||300||171 Marks||228 Marks|
|. Paper – II (GENERAL STUDIES)
questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
|Interview and Record||–||–||70|
Also, check >>> TNPSC Research Asst Exam Previous Papers
Download TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019
Tamil Nadu PSC Research Asst Exam Syllabus 2019 Anima Husbandry
- National Dance
- Political Science
- New inventions
- World organizations
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- Economic problems in India
- Famous Places in India
- Important Dates
- Books and Authors
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Countries and Capitals
- Music & Literature
- Science and innovations
- National and International current affairs
Get TNPSC Research Asst Syllabus 2019 – Veterinary Sciences
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Studies (Objective Type)
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Economy
- History and Culture of India and Tamilnadu
- Indian Polity
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Indian National Movement
History and Culture of India & Tamilnadu
- Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the Brahmans
- South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil People
- India Since Independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture.
- Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes
- Constitution of India
- The preamble to the Constitution
- Salient features of constitution – Union, state, and territory
- Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐ Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charters Union legislature – Parliament, State executive.
- State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – the rule of law/Due process of law Elections
- Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐. Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms.
National Movement of India
- National Renaissance
- The emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, TagoreDifferent
- Different modes of agitationsRole of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC,
- Role of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others