Techwave Consulting India Walkins in Hyderabad | Jobs for NOC Analyst | 01st June 2019
Techwave Consulting India Latest Walkins: Hello Job Seekers!!! Good news for all the people in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Hyderabad. Recruiters from Techwave Consulting India Careers have come up with a fantastic opportunity to employ people for the NOC Analyst role. Interested candidates can get all the info regarding Techwave Consulting India Walkins from the below sections of this article. As per the officials notice, Techwave Consulting India Walkin Interview is on 01st May 2019 as given below. Also, recruiters are planning to select applicants based on their performance. So make sure that you go through all the particulars about Techwave Consulting India Walkins given below on Freshers Jobs page.
Techwave Consulting India Walkin Interview – Details
|Company Name||Techwave Consulting India|
|Experience||3 – 7 Years|
|Job role||NOC Analyst|
|Salary||Rs: 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Candidates intending a change in job and location can access these entire Techwave Consulting India Walkins article to secure their career. Contenders who fulfill the above-said criteria can attend the Techwave Consulting India Walkin Drive. To crack the Techwave Consulting India Job Openings, you need to be well prepared beforehand. Here we have provided you with the Test Patterns for Techwave Consulting India Walkins. Also, you can have a glance at all the Techwave Consulting India Interview Questions asked previously for NOC Analyst Jobs. To get further insights into Techwave Consulting India Walkins & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website and get regular updates.
Techwave Consulting India Job Description
- The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst performs technical analysis of system issues and outages as they occur across customer enterprise networks and Cloud Centric environments.
- This individual then performs research or refer to the KEDB to troubleshoot and resolve the issue or, depending upon complexity, escalates the issue to higher-level systems administrators and network engineers.
- The NOC Analyst is responsible for researching and documenting various mitigation strategies and must maintain current and thorough knowledge of customer technologies and their significance to customer operations.
- This individual must be able to prioritize remediation of issues in a 24 x 7 environment with critical uptime requirements.
- The NOC analyst may also perform basic system administration tasks such as network/system troubleshooting, patching operating systems and applications, and executing various scripts.
Techwave Consulting India Responsibilities
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts.
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Recognize, identify and prioritize incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact.
- Collect and review performance reports for various systems, and report trends in hardware and application performance to assist senior technical personnel to predict future issues or outages.
- Monitor a wide variety of information systems and network systems that include, but are not limited to VNP circuits, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, servers, storage, backup, operating systems and core applications.
- Document all actions in accordance with standard company operational policies and procedures.
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status.
- Ability to think on feet and provide required remedial activity of all the issues reported to NOC.
- Should have good working knowledge on Cloud based applications preferably on AWS, Azure and Google Could apps.
- Work with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles.
Perform basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc.).
- Support multiple technical teams in 24 x 7 environment operational environments with high uptime requirements.
- Varied shift schedules may include day or evening hours are late nights.
- Work on Active Directory activities, Exchange, O365 Cloud Exchange, Google Corporate Mailbox.
- Working knowledge on Ticketing tools like Manage Engine, Service Now, Remedy etc.
- Working knowledge on Monitoring tools like Ops Manager, Nagios, Solar winds, Whats up gold etc.
Other duties as assigned.
Techwave Consulting India Company Profile
Established in 2004, Techwave Consulting Inc is USA based global software solutions company with its headquarters in Exton. Started off as an SAP solutions and services’ provider, Techwave soon expanded its footprint and wings across the globe and started offering end-to-end software services. Currently, Techwave has some of the elite names on its clientele list. It isn’t an exaggeration to state that ever since its inception, Techwave has been garnering the attention of blue-chip companies that are constantly in search of leveraging the business-edge IT solutions. Today, Techwave has close to 1700 employees working at its Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad while it has multiple offices in Europe, UAE, APAC, and South Africa.
How To Apply For Techwave Consulting India Walkin Interview?
Freshers those who started finding their first dream jobs. Then there is a fantastic opportunity from Techwave Consulting India. Techwave Consulting India is conducting the latest walkins for experiance graduates in the role of NOC Analyst process. Hence applicants check the details and face competition without fail.
Techwave Consulting India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 01st June 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Techwave Consulting Inc.,
Level 4, Building No. H6, Phoenix Avance Business Hub,
Hitech City, Behind Dell Campus, Hyderabad – 500081.
Important Documents to carry for Techwave Consulting India Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
You can also check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.