PGIMER Exam Syllabus 2019
The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER has come up with an employment Notification to fill the 90 vacancies of Senior Resident, Radio Demonstrator, and other Posts. The Officials of Post Graduate Institute is going to select the desired applicants who had applied for the PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 by conducting the written exam and Personal Interview. Candidates who had completed submission of application form for the PGIMER Senior Resident Jobs 2019 can start preparing for the PGIMER Senior Resident exam by downloading the PGIMER Exam Syllabus 2019. Here in addition to the
PGIMER Sr Resident Exam Syllabus, we are also giving the Post Graduate Institute Senior Resident Exam Previous Papers for free download.
Job Seekers can check all the competitive examinations updates in this web of All India Jobs for the sake of applicants who are preparing and searching for the Government Jobs and competitive examinations for higher studies. Before going to write the exam applicants must be check with the PGIMER Exam Syllabus and exam pattern details.
Post Graduate Institute Chandigarh Senior Resident Exam Syllabus | Details
|Name of the Organization||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident and other Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Official Notification Issue Date||06th May 2019|
|Apply for the Job||06th May 2018|
|Last Date for the Job Application||27th May 2019|
|Category of the Job||State Government Job|
|Official Website for the Job Application||www.pgimer.edu.in|
|Mode of Job Application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Examination as well as Personal Interview|
Post Graduate Institute Sr Resident Exam Pattern Pdf
Along with the PGIMER Senior Resident Exam Syllabus 2019, we have given the PGIMER Sr Resident Exam Pattern details in the table format for easy understanding of candidates who started preparing for the exam.
Get PGIMER Senior Resident Exam Scheme
|S.No||Syllabus||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||The English (12th standard)||20||40||1 1/2 Hours
|2||The Maths (Matric standard)||15||30|
|3||General Knowledge (GK)||25||50|
|4||Hindi (Matric standard)||10||20|
Post Graduate Institute Chandigarh Radio Diagnostics Syllabus 2019
PGIMER Exam Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Coding and decoding.
- Problem Solving Techniques.
- Statement & Conclusion type questions.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Seating Arrangements.
Post Graduate Institute Medical Education & Research Exam Syllabus 2019 – Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- General Knowledge
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
PGIMER Exam Syllabus 2019 – Verbal Reasoning
- Sequential Output training
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Series Completion
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Word Sequence
- Eligibility Test
- Missing Characters
- Test on Alphabets
Post Graduate Institute Senior Resident Syllabus 2019 for Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Dot Situation
- Forming figures and analysis
- Analytical Reasoning
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Paper Cutting
- Identical figure groupings
- Paper Folding
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Rules Detection
<<< PGIMER Chandigarh Exam Results >>>
PGIMER Chandigarh Senior Resident Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Capital market in India
- Finance Commissions
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Concept of Budget
- National Income
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- Revenue of Central Government
- Schemes and Policies implemented by Government
- Public Finance
- Functions of Banks
- Indian Banking Industry History
- Types of Banks
- Role of Banking
- Money Market in India
PGIMER Chandigarh Sr.Resident Syllabus 2019 for English
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Agreement of Verb and Subject.
- Adjectives and Adverbs.
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs.
- Articles and types.
- Use of Correlatives.
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences.
- Passive voice.
- Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Direct speech.
- Indirect Speech.
- Correction of Sentence.
- Infinitive and Gerunds.
- Active voice.
- Comparisons of Adjectives.
- Tag Questions.
PGIMER Chandigarh Demonstrator Syllabus 2018 for Maths
- Exploring Real Numbers.
- Understanding Logarithms.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Coordinate Geometry.
PGIMER Medical Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History of India.
- Geography of India.
- Indian Economy.
- Economic issues in India.
- National news (current).
- International issues.
- Scientific observations.
- Indian Culture.
- New inventions.
- Political Science.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- National and current international affairs.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Constitution of India.
PGIMER Senior Resident Syllabus 2019 for Hindi
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द.