Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card 2019 | NVS Principal, PGT Call Letter & Exam Dates
NVS Principal, PGT Admit Card 2019
Hey Readers, NVS Principal, PGT Admit Card 2019 will be released soon on or after 27th May 2019. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has decided to conduct the written exam for Principal & PGT Posts. Applicants who filled their application for the NVS Recruitment 2019 shall be able to download Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card 2019 for Principal, PGT Test with the help of the direct link provided at the end of this page. Moreover, Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT and Principal Call Letter 2019 is an important document to carry for the written exam. Without having the NVS Principal & PGT Admit Card 2019 he /she will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. As per the fresh update, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card 2019 for the posts of PGT and Principal will be released on its official site at www.navodaya.gov.in to download.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Admit Card 2019 for Principal, PGT Test
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Job Role||Teaching, Non Teaching posts (Principal (Group-A)), Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A), Assistant (Group-C), Computer Operator (Group-C), Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B))|
|Number of Vacancies||251 Posts|
|Admit Card Status||Updated Soon|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test (CBT), Personal Interview|
|Work Location||Across India|
Details of Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT and Principal Call Letter 2019
The date of written exam for Principal, PGT posts is going to be held on 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th June 2019. So candidates can get ready with their NVS Principal, PGT Admit Card 2019 to attend the written test on the provided dates. As per the notice, the test will be conducted in shifts such as Shift I and Shift II from 9 AM and 2 PM respectively. Moreover, candidates can get more information regarding the Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT and Principal Call Letter 2019 through this All India Jobs page. List of details which are printed on the navodaya.gov.in Principal & PGT Admit Card 2019 is clearly provided below.
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Photograph
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Download navodaya.gov.in Principal & PGT Admit Card 2019
- Online Application Submission Commencement: 15th January 2019
- Last Date to Submit NVS Online Application Form: 14th February 2019
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A), Assistant (Group-C), Computer Operator (Group-C) Exam Date: 25th, 26th March 2019 – Completed
- Date of Written Exam for Principal & PGT Posts – 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th June 2019
- Availability of NVS PGT and Principal Admit Card 2019 – On or After 27th May 2019
NVS Principal, PGT Exam Pattern 2019 | Navodaya Vidyalaya Test
|Test||Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks|
|Part-III||Language Test (Hindi and English)||30||30|
|Part-IV||Academics (Educational Aspects)||50||50|
|Part-V||Administration & Finance||50||50|
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General English & Hindi||40 (20+20)||40||2 hours 30 minutes|
|General Intelligence, Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
|Concerned subject knowledge||80||80|
Documents to carry along with NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Admit Card 2019
Hurry Up, download NVS Principal, PGT Admit Card 2019 which will be issued soon @navodaya.gov.in. All the participants are invited to take up the written exam on the scheduled dates. Make use of this enclosed link provided below to download NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Admit Card 2019. While appearing for the written exam candidates should bring the Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT and Principal Call Letter 2019 along with identity proof issued by the state and central government. With the help of registration number, candidates can also obtain NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Results 2019 along with CutOff Marks.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Ration Card
- Photograph on any ID Proof declared by the State or Central Government
- Any Authorized ID Proof Announced by Gazetted Officer
How can I download Navodaya Vidyalaya Hall Ticket 2019?
- Visit the official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) – www.navodaya.gov.in
- Go to What’s New section on the right side of the home page.
- Search for the download link of Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT Hall Ticket 2019.
- Enter the required details of registration number and password while login.
- Cross check the entered details and hit on the submit button.
- In a new page, Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed.
- Download and take a hard copy of navodaya.gov.in PGT Admit Card 2019.
- Carry hard copy of NVS Admit Card and along with id proof to the examination hall.
Download Link => NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Admit Card 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.