MRPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019
Hello Guys!! MRPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 will be activated soon @mrpl.co.in to download. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd are going to conducting the written exam for 195 Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Posts. So candidates who filled their application for ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2019 can able to download their www.mrpl.co.in Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2019 through the online mode. The authority cannot send the MRPL Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the candidates through the services of post/email. So candidates can follow up the step-wise guidelines to collect Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Apprentice Call Letter 2019 without any difficulty.
MRPL Admit Card 2019 for Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Exam
|Name of the Organisation||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL)|
|Type of Job||Karnataka|
|Location of the Job||Mangalore|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Apprentice Call Letter 2019
As per the latest information, the authority of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd is planning to announce MRPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 for the written exam. We advised the candidates to view the details mentioned on the MRPL Call Letter 2019 after your downloading. Because in some cases the details will be printed wrong if that happens you can immediately report to the higher officials. Read out the rules and instructions which you need to follow at the time of written exam mentioned on the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Apprentice Call Letter 2019. Go through this All India Jobs page to know more details regarding the ONGC MRPL Hall Ticket 2019. Get fresh updates from here.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Examination.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Registration Number
- Important Instructions for the Test
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
When will I obtain www.mrpl.co.in Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2019?
- Starting Date of Online Application Process – 18th April 2019
- Last Date to Fill MRPL Application Form – 17th May 2019
- MRPL Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Exam Date – Updated Soon
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Apprentice Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
MRPL Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Exam Pattern 2019
Before appearing for the written exam candidates need to prepare well with the help of MRPL Apprentice Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided here. The selection will be made on the basis of the performance of each registered candidate. Hence, candidates who will clear the written exam will be called for the interview rounds. You can also get the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Apprentice Previous Papers and Syllabus, Exam Pattern from the official web portal.
|S.No||Subject Names||Number of Questions|
|4||Current affairs & GK||15|
|5||Five lines on the given topic||01|
Highlights of MRPL Mangalore Apprentice Hall Ticket 2019
Finally, after downloading the MRPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 candidates need to know the documents to carry for the written exam. As per the rules, in addition to the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Admit Card 2019 candidates should bring one more document i.e; Id Proof. For the sake of candidates, we have listed out some of the identity proof to carry for the written test. Just click on the direct link which is enclosed below to obtain MRPL Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Admit Card 2019 easily after the official announcement. You can also obtain MRPL Results 2019 for Written Exam along with CutOff Marks to know whether you have qualified or not. Read on this complete article.
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Experience Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Address Proof
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
How can I download Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Admit Card 2019?
- Open Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) official website – www.mrpl.co.in.
- Find out the desired download link of MRPL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 on the home page.
- Click on that link and provide required details of registration number and password.
- After entering the details, hit on the submit / login button.
- Thus, MRPL Admit Card 2019 for Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Exam will be displayed.
- Download and make a print copy of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, take a hard copy of MRPL Trade Apprentice Call Letter 2019 for future use.
Download Link => MRPL Apprentice (Graduate & Technician) Admit Card 2019