MPSC Group B Syllabus 2019 | Check Maharashtra PSC Group A & B Exam Pattern
MPSC Group B Syllabus 2019
Download MPSC Group B Syllabus 2019 pdf for free of cost. Most of the applicants from Maharashtra State are looking out for the Syllabus pdf. Here is news for them. MPSC team had provided the complete study material along with the syllabus topics. So, Applied candidates for MPSC Group B Notification 2019 can download and practice the syllabus topics for free. Check out the upcoming posts to download & practice the previous question papers. From our site, you can check the latest Govt Job updates.
Applicants from Maharashtra state can apply for MPSC Group B Notification 2019. As per the officials, 431 Group A Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Commissionar Posts before the deadline. Online applications for MPSC Group B Careers 2019 will be accepted from the mentioned dates. As the MPSC officials did not announce the closing date. So, Applicants can prepare for MPSC Group B Jobs with the help of MPSC Group B Syllabus 2019 and previous papers.
MPSC State Services Main Exam Notification 2019 – 431 Group A, B Posts, Date, Online Application
|Latest MPSC State Services Main Exam Notification 2019|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Position Name||Deputy Collector, Group-A, Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police, Group – A, Assistant Commissioner of State, Assistant Executive Officer / Group Development Officer, Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance and Accounts Service, Industry Deputy Director,Tehsildar, Room Officer, Assistant Commissioner, State Excise, Industry Officer, Technical, and other Posts|
|Starting date||24th May 2019|
|Closing Date||7th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Get MPSC Group B Assistant Commissioner Exam Pattern 2019
The Recruitment Board of Maharashtra is making arrangement’s to conduct the preliminary exam followed by mains exam. Individuals can check out the MPSC Group B Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern from here. The following two tables will provide information about the preliminary exam and mains exam. Also, applicants can check out the syllabus topics from this page.
Prelims Exam Pattern For MPSC Group B:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Subjects||No, of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Screening Test||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern For MPSC Gr II Services:
|S NO||ExamType||Papers||Subject Name||Total No of Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|2||Paper – II||Social & Cultural History of Maharashtra (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Maharashtra) General overview of the Indian Constitution||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
|3||Paper – III||Planning in India and Indian Economy, Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Maharashtra||150 Marks||150 Minutes|
Free PDF Maharashtra PSC Group A Syllabus 2019
MPSC Group B Syllabus 2019 – Screening Test Syllabus:
- Development Plans of Independent India
- The role of Agriculture & Green Revolution in India
- Economics, Society, Science and Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture, and Governance issues.
- Labour Policies of Union and State Governments
- Pre-Independence Indian economy
- Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India
- Economic disparities between regions & population categories
- Issues of National & International importance in politics,
- Indian Constitution.
- The economy in Medieval India.
Maharashtra PSC Groups Paper 1 Syllabus:
- General Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- General Mental Ability.
- Disaster Management.
- Mitigation strategies and measures.
- History of India.
- India and World Geography.
- Questions on General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies.
- Causes and Effects – Earth quakes / Cyclones / Floods / Drought.
- Concepts in disaster management & vulnerability profile of India / State of Maharashtra.
MPSC Group B Exam Paper 2 Syllabus:
- Distinctive features of the Indian Federation.
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
- Community development experiment.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures.
- Welfare Mechanism in India.
- The Satavahanas and their contribution.
- Establishment of British Rule.
- Asaf Jahi Dynasty.
- Socio-Cultural and Religious conditions in Maha between and during Christian Era.
- The growth of the Leftist or Communist Movement and People’s Armed Struggle.
Get Maharashtra PSC Exam Paper 3 Syllabus:
- Geographic size.
- Meaning and measurements of growth.
- Money banking & public finances
- National Income & Main sectors of Economy.
- Need for & aims of land reforms in Maharashtra.
- Five-year plans of Maharashtra.
- Growth and structure of Industries in Maharashtra.
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- The structure of Agricultural outputs.
- Broad fiscal, an industrial trade, monetary, and agricultural policies, objectives, rationale, constraints, and effects.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.