Network Administrator Walkins in Bangalore | Liventus Jobs for Experience | Drive on 01st June 2019
Liventus Walkins: Are you looking for Latest job openings in Liventus? If yes here is the good news. Liventus is recruiting eligible applicants for the role of Network Administrator. Aspirants who want to make their career in Liventus job openings they must attend Liventus Interview after ensuring their eligibility. If you are having the Taking preliminary interview of candidates over the call, then participate for Liventus Careers Job Openings in Bangalore. Therefore individuals check Liventus Latest Walkins in Bangalore for Work details, Liventus Job Profile, Description in the following sections.
Liventus Latest Walkins – Details
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Network Administrator|
|Salary||Not disclosed By Recruiter|
Job need candiadtes should have the ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism. If the job applicants can prepare all these Liventus Placement Papers provided here. So individuals will crack the interview process very quickly can face any aptitude and reasoning test which are conducted by the authorized officials. Aspirants must able to build good working relationships across all levels All the best to all job fighters for a better career. Hence contenders keep in touch with our website for regular updates of Daily Walkins.
Enthuons is conducting jobs offers for experienced candidates. Postulates should be Responsible to demonstrates accuracy and must be active in programming. Also Logical ability test where you will be given programs with strong Developers From Product Companies Preferred to attend for latest walkins in Liventus. Aspirants have to practice Liventus Interview Questions and Liventus written Test Patterns to crack the test. Hence for Furthermore, information bookmarks our website with our site for fast updates.
Liventus Job Description
- The Network Administrator will provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications.
- This position interfaces mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients.
- Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, building and configuring new PC’s, performing various updates.
- Providing remote support for branch offices. Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
Liventus Job Responsibilities
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory.
- Laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs).
- Printer / Fax Deployments and Break/Fix.
- IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement.
- Hardware/Software installs and upgrades.
- Patch/Updates Management.
- User Support and Training.
- Manage IT Department documentation.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance.
- Basic LAN Support.
- Active Directory support.
- iPhone/ wireless devices deployment and support.
- Microsoft Windows Application Support.
- Microsoft Office Application Support.
- Remote user Support.
- VPN access Support.
- Desktop Security.
- AntiVirus Management and Support.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Liventus Job Requirements
- Basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking.
- Desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience.
- Knowledge of remote diagnostics tools.
- Mac OS experience a plus.
- Desktop Security Best Practices required.
- Experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or IT related degree and/or combination of directly related work experience commensurate to 2-5 years experience.
Liventus Company Profile
Liventus has come a long way since our start in 2002. The Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry. After realizing how beneficial our services and products were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to helping existing ECS Financial Services clients fill their technology voids with our custom solutions. Over the next few years we branched out into other industries, and had created multiple custom software applications and our own eCommerce sites.
How To Apply For Liventus Latest Walkins?
Aspirants who are appearing for Liventus Walkin Interview must check the entire article which is mentioned on this page. Most of all freshers are still searching for their dream job. If candidates have any queries regarding Liventus Experience Walkins comment us in the below section.
Liventus Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 01st June 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Sri Sai Plaza, 39, 24th Main, 7th Cross Rd, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078.
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Liventus Interview
- Hard copies of Updated Resume.
- Carry latest passport size photocopies.
- Any valid ID Proof.
- Educational certificates mark memos.
You can also check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.