KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019
Dear Candidates, KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 is about to release soon. Karnataka Public Service Commission has set all arrangements to announce the Karnataka PSC FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019 to appear for the written exam. All the participants can login into the web portal of KPSC @www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to download your Karnataka Public Service Commission FDA SDA Call Letter 2019. And more important thing candidates should provide valid required details registration number and password while login. According to the new reports, the KPSC Admit Card 2019 for First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Posts will be activated before 10-15 days of the exam date. If an official announcement is made regarding the www.kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 we are going to add its link at the closing of this page.
Karnataka PSC FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019 Download @kpsc.kar.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Job Role||First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||844 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Personal Interview|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
Details of Karnataka Public Service Commission FDA SDA Call Letter 2019
Karnataka Public Service Commission has decided to conduct the written exam on 8th, 9th, 16th June 2019 for the posts of First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant. So the candidates who are going to attending the written exam can collect their KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 either from here or from the official website. Here on this All India Jobs webpage we have clearly provided the complete details regarding the Karnataka PSC FDA, SDA Hall Ticket 2019. After downloading all the candidates are advised to cross-check the details mentioned on it. With the help of those details, you will reach the examination center on time.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Test Centre.
- Signature of the Exam Councillor.
- Reporting time.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Authority.
- Duration of the Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
When will I obtain KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2019? Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 11th February 2019
- Last Date to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification – 12th March 2019
- Date of KPSC FDA & SDA Written Examination 2019 – 8th, 9th, 16th June 2019
- Karnataka Public Service Commission FDA SDA Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
KPSC First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper||Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Paper 1||Compulsory Kannada||150||1 hr 30 mins|
|Paper 2||General Engish/ General Kannada||100||1 hr 30 mins|
|Paper 3||General Knowledge||100||1 hr 30 mins|
Paper 1 (Compulsory Kannada)
|Sl.No||Name of the Subject||No of Marks|
understanding of the subject
|2||Usage of words||25|
|3||Brevity of the Subject||25|
|4||Knowledge of words||25|
|6|| Translation from English to
Paper 2 & Paper 3
|Papers||Name of the Subjects||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper II||General English or General Kannada||100 marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Paper III||General Knowledge||100 marks||1 1/2 Hour|
Download www.kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Admit Card 2019
Most of the candidates dont know which documents to carry for the written exam. For such candidates, we have clearly mentioned here regarding documents. It is necessary for every candidate to carry the KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 along with personal id proof for verification purpose. Moreover, in addition to the www.kpsc.kar.nic.in FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 applicants can also obtain their exam Results from here.
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Experience Certificate
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
How to download KPSC Admit Card 2019 for FDA SDA Written Exam?
- Open the web portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page go to the what’s new and it will display notification, guidelines, schedule, result section.
- Check out the latest notifications in that find out the desired link of KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019.
- Enter the details of the registration number and password details in the login form.
- Cross check the entered details and click on the submit button.
- Then, KPSC Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and make a hard copy of KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally, carry out the Karnataka PSC Call Letter 2019 along with id proof to the examination hall.
Download Link => Karnataka Public Service Commission FDA SDA Admit Card 2019