Karnataka PSC Development Officer Syllabus 2019
Have You applied for the Karnataka PSC Group A Recruitment 2019?? Then hurry up applicants!!! you must start preparing for the KPSC Development Officer Examination 2019. Here we have given the Karnataka PSC Development Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam PAttern details had given here for free download. Aspirants can start preparing for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment Examination 2019 by reading the KPSC Group A and Group B Posts Exam Syllabus details which had given here for free download. Here in addition to the Karnataka PSC Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern pdf, we have also given the Karnataka PSC Development Officer Previous PApers pdf for free download.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) had announced an employment notification to fill the 107 vacancies of Development Officer, Assistant Surgeon, and district Surgeon Cadre Pots for free download. Here we have provided the complete details regarding the Karnataka PSC Development Officer Syllabus 2019 and Exam PAttern pdf. The Authorities of Karnataka PSC is going to select the desired candidates for the post of KPSC Group A And Group B Posts those who get qualified in the written examination with maximum marks.
Karnataka KPSC Group A Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Board Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Surgeon, Taluka Development Officer|
|Number of Available Vacancies||107 Vacancies|
|KPSC Application form starting date||20th March 2019|
|End Date to Send KPSC Applications||22nd April 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|KPSC Taluka Development Officer Hall Ticket Download Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Competitive Examination|
KPSC Group A, Group B Exam Pattern | KPSC Development Officer Test Scheme
Karnataka PSC District Manager Grade A Exam Syllabus and Exam PAttern details had given here for free download. Aspirants can check our website All India Jobs for free download of KPSC Group A Exam Syllabus pdf. The Karnataka PSC AsstSurgeon Examination 2019 is going to be conducted to fill the vacancies of Group A and group B Posts is of Objective type of multiple choice question (MCQs). Check the table below exam pattern details.
Check Karnataka PSC Asst Surgeon Exam PAttern
|Objective Type||General Knowledge|
<<<< KPSC Exam Admit Cards >>>
KPSC District Manager Grade A Group A and B Syllabus 2019
Karnataka PSC Development Officer Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Disaster management
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and AP.
- Indian polity and governance
- General Science & its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and IT.
- The social- economic & political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on AP.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
KPSC Group A Group B Exam Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
Karnataka PSC Taluka Development Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 – Numerical Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2019
- Economic Concepts
- National Income
- Determination of price level – Inflation
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economics
- Foreign Trade
- Economic Planning in India
- Financial Accounting
- Basics of Computers
- Memory of a computer
- Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Introduction to Statistics
- Diagrammatic and graphic presentation of data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Types of Averages: Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis