Kanchipuram District Court Hall Ticket 2019 | Kanchipuram DC Office Assistant, Watchman, Process Server Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019
Hello, Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019 will be released soon. Individual candidates who are willing to attend the written exam can download their Kanchipuram DC Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 when announced by the officials at its authorized portal @districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram. The higher officials are going to issue the admit cards for Office Assistant, Watchman, Process Server & Other Posts. Moreover, read the below sections of this page to know more details regarding the Kanchipuram District Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2019. This article is updated with the fresh news and announcement made by the authority about the Kanchipuram DC Senior Bailiff Admit Card 2019. So candidates keep in touch with us to get latest updates. Scroll down the page to know more information.
Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019 will be activated soon. The officials have decided to recruit the new candidates from Tamil Nadu state to fill the various available posts on their organization. So interested candidates can apply for the Kanchipuram DC Recruitment 2019 and attend the written exam and interview rounds conducted by the authority. You can also have the Kanchipuram District Court Computer Operator Results 2019 along with CutOff Marks, Merit List from here. Follow up the step by step procedure provided in the below sections to easily download your admit card.
Overview of Kanchipuram DC Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
|Name of the Organization||Kanchipuram District Court|
|Job Role||Office Assistant, Watchman, Process Server & Other Vacancy|
|No of Posts||127 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Tamilnadu|
|Admit Card Status||To be Released Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram Office Assistant Written Exam Dates
- Offline Application Submission Starting Date – 17th May 2019
- Last Date to Apply for Kanchipuram DC Recruitment 2019 – 31st May 2019
- Kanchipuram District Court Written Examination Date – Updated Soon
- Kanchipuram DC Office Assistant Hall Ticket Issued Date – Updated Soon
Details of Kanchipuram District Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2019
Are you waiting to download Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019? then you should wait for some more days to get it. The districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 link will be activated before 10-15 days of the written exam. After getting the Kanchipuram District Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 candidates can once verify the details printed on it. If any details are incorrect then you can immediately report it to the higher officials for issuing the new Kanchipuram District Court Computer Operator Call Letter 2019. Here on this All India Jobs page we have furnished the complete details about the admit card. As soon as possible after releasing the admit card we will provide the direct link at the end of this page.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Examination Centre Code
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Name of the Examination.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
Kanchipuram District Court Exam Pattern 2019 for Various Posts
Check out the post wise Kanchipuram District Court Exam Pattern 2019 tabulated below. Start doing your exam preparation by using the Kanchipuram DC Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided on our blog. By referring the syllabus you will get to know which topics to be prepared for the exam. And Test patter will provide an idea about the structure of the exam question paper. Moreover, download Kanchipuram District Court Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern for Office Assistant, Watchman, Process Server & Other Vacancy from here.
Office Assistant, Process Servers
|S.No||Phases||Paper / Subject Name||Duration||Marks|
|1||Phase I||Paper I (Written Test)||1 Hour||100 Marks|
|Paper II (Written Test)||2 Hours||100 Marks|
|2||Phase II||A) Computer Literacy TestB) Personal Interview||–||A) 75 MarksB) 25 Marks|
Night Guard, Farash, Karmabandhu
|1||Phase I||Paper I||2 Hours||75 Marks|
|2||Phase II||Personal Interview||–||25 Marks|
Download Kanchipuram DC Senior Bailiff Admit Card 2019
- Reach the official web portal of Kanchipuram District Court – www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/kanchipuram
- Find the desired link which is named as Kanchipuram District Court Admit Card 2019.
- Tap on that link to get the login page and provide the valid credentials.
- In a new page, Kanchipuram District Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 will be displayed.
- Take a print out of the Kanchipuram DC Process Server Call Letter 2019 and keep it safe for future usage.
Download Link => Kanchipuram DC Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.