IOCL Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019
This article contains complete information about the IOCL Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019 and if you are interested then, you need to read it till the end. The www.iocl.com Human Resource Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern is one of the most important things that every candidate need to check it. Moreover, Indian Oil Corporation Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019 is available to download in the form of a PDF file. The syllabus consists of important topics and subtopics that have a good chance of coming in the written exam. If you want to know more about the IOCL Syllabus 2019 then you should continue reading this article. Check out the IOCL Human Resource Officer Exam Pattern provided in the below sections to know the scheme of the written exam. As a part of the selection process, the officials will conduct the written exam and interview rounds.
www.iocl.com Human Resource Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Role||Human Resource Officer|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|IOCL Official Website||www.iocl.com|
IOCL Human Resource Officer Exam Pattern 2019
All the participants should be aware of the IOCL Written Test Syllabus 2019 which helps to begin the exam preparation. Here on this All India Jobs page, applicants can get the detailed www.iocl.com Human Resource Officer Syllabus Subject Wise. Prepare well for the written exam to score qualifying marks. However, the written exam will be conducted for the posts of Human Resource Officer. You should not waste any time in searching anywhere else about the IOCL Syllabus 2019 because you are getting everything you need from here. Check out the available Indian Oil Corporation Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019 on this page to make the perfect plan. According to the IOCL Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern you can prepare and give your best in the written exam.
|Part A||English Language||17||17||2 Hours|
|Intellectual Potential Test (Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation)||34||34|
|Part B||Academic / Domain Knowledge||85||85|
Indian Oil Corporation Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019
The officials of IOCL has revealed the latest written test syllabus and exam pattern for Human Resource Officer posts at its authorized portal. We recommend the candidates to refer to each and every topic of Indian Oil Corporation Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019 shared here to make perfect preparation. The selection for the above-mentioned posts will be done based on the performance of the candidate. In order to clear the written test candidates needs to work hard. Make sure that we have provided the IOCL Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern for reference purpose only. Therefore, read it thoroughly and carefully.
IOCL Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019 – Part A
Intellectual Potential Test
- Data Sufficiency.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Number Series.
- Figures & Classification.
- Nonverbal Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Clocks & calendars
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Time & Work.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and distance
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
Indian Oil Corporation Human Resource Officer Syllabus 2019 – Part B
- Human Resource Information System.
- Conflict Management.
- Human Resource Planning.
- Labour Laws.
- Management of Compensations and Benefits.
- Human Resource Development.
- Managing change and organizational effectiveness.
- Quantitative Methods & Research Methodology.
- Industrial Relations & Trade Unions.
- Human Resource Management.
- Business ethics, corporate governance, and CSR.
- Cross-Cultural and Global Management.
- Emotional Intelligence and Managerial Effectiveness.
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis.
- Collective Bargaining and Negations process.
- Training and Development.
- Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes.
- Grievance Management.
- Organizational Structure Design and Change.
- Rewards & Recognition.
- Transactional Analysis
- Performance Management & Appraisal.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Management Process and Organizational Behavior.