Indegene Walkins in Bangalore | Hiring for Clinical Analyst Role | 25th May 2019
Clinical Analyst Jobs in Bangalore: Hello IT Job Aspirants!!! Are you a recent pass out and in search of freshers Jobs? Then you are in the right place. On our website, we provide you with all the latest updates on Clinical Analyst Jobs in Bangalore. Make sure you go through the below sections of this page to get a clear understanding of Indegene Latest Walkins 2019. Recruiters from Indegene are planning to conduct a Walkin Drive primarily for experiences at their regional office located in Bangalore.
Indegene Latest Walkins – Details
|Job Role||Clinical Analyst|
|Salary||Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
So applicants who completed their graduation can grab all the information presented here. Note that contenders who is freshers can also participate for the Job Openings in Bangalore. As per the officials, the walkin drive schedule is from 25th May 2019. If you want to start your career with Indegene, this is the best opportunity one could get. So hurry up and get all the particulars regarding Indegene Jobs Bangalore.
You can start your preparation with the help of all the latest Placement Papers available on our website. Aspirants can even access all the Interview Questions previously asked for Clinical analyst Jobs Bangalore. If you are willing to crack the Indegene Walkin Interview, you can have a glance at the Test Pattern & Syllabus prescribed here. For more further insights on latest IT Software Jobs bookmark our official page.
Indegene Job Description
- Understanding clinical modeling activities and medical coding process.
- Understanding and application of ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT and HCPCS medical coding guidelines.
- Demonstrate good analytical abilities and continuously contribute to development of the deliverables.
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness of clinical modeling and medical coding process.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the clinical modeling and accountable for maintaining quality and timeliness, and compliance to internal/client SOPs and regulations.
- Education: Life science graduates/ B pharm / M Pharm / B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Pharm.D/ B.Tech Biotech graduates.
- Good knowledge of the medical conditions/diseases.
- Computer skills Good knowledge of MS-Office.
- Must possess good analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment.
- 0-0 years of experience.
- Ready to work for 6 months of Contract.
Indegene Company Profile
They offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services. The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. Indegene offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs. Their IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
How To Apply For Indegene Jobs?
Job seeking aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can attend Indegene Latest Walkins on mentioned dates, time and address.
IBS Software Services Walkin Details
Walkin Dates: 25th May 2019
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Indegene, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Rd, Aspen Block G4,
Nagawara, Bengaluru – 560045.
Important Documents to Carry for Indegene Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
You can also check
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.