IGCAR JRF Syllabus 2019 | www.igcar.gov.in Junior Research Fellowship Exam Pattern
IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019
Hello Guys! IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019 is available here to download. We advised the candidates to check the IGCAR Syllabus and Exam Pattern to get an idea of how to prepare for the exam. Moreover, www.igcar.gov.in Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019 will helps to know important topics of the exam and exam pattern will tell about the marks for each question. Know the scheme of the question paper pattern to prepare well and perfect. Finally, you can reach the right place to download the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research JRF Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern for free of cost. You just click on the below mentioned link to get IGCAR Syllabus 2019 PDF. Go through the below sections of this page to know detailed IGCAR JRF Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise. Dont waste your time start your exam preparation from today itself.
IGCAR Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Junior Research Fellowship
|Name of the Organization||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Number of Posts||30 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||20th May 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Academic Basis|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
Download IGCAR JRF Exam Pattern 2019 @www.igcar.gov.in
The IGCAR Exam Pattern 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship Posts is not available at the official website. Once the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research will release it we will update here on this page. You can gain a good score in the exam by referring to the IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Previous Papers with Answers. We have provided the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research JRF Syllabus 2019 on this page for the reference purpose only. Download www.igcar.gov.in Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019 PDF to prepare from anywhere. Moreover, note that every topic covered for the IGCAR Syllabus 2019 is important to prepare for the exam. Read this complete All India Jobs page from top to bottom to know the complete IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Names|
|1||Objective Type Questions||Concerned Subjects|
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research JRF Syllabus 2019
IGCAR Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Indian History
- Countries and Capitals
- General Science
- Famous Days & Dates
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Parliament
- Current Affairs
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Economy
- Famous Places in India
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian Politics
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research JRF Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- The product of Vectors.
- The addition of Vectors.
- The Straight Line.
- Transformation of Axes.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Differential equations.
- Definite Integrals.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Theory of Equations.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Complex Numbers.
- Partial fractions.
- Mathematical Induction.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
www.igcar.gov.in Junior Research Fellowship Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Joining Sentences
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
Latest IGCAR JRF Syllabus 2019 – Concerned Subjects
- The s – block elements.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, o.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Kinetic theory.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Laws of motion.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Motion in a plane.
- Units and measurements.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Alternating current.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Communication systems.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Wave optics.
- Current electricity.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.