GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card 2019
Dear Candidates, GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card 2019 will be available from 25th May 2019!! Gujarat Public Service Commission will soon issue the Gujarat PSC STI (Class 3) Call Letter 2019 at its authorized portal @www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for the registered candidates to download. The officials of GPSC has decided to conduct the prelims exam on 09th June 2019. All the participants who filled their application for the posts of State Tax Inspector (Class 3) can download their Gujarat Public Service Commission STI Admit Card 2019 by using the direct link attachments given below. We suggested the candidates to keep following this page to know the upcoming latest new regarding the GPSC STI Examination 2019.
Overview of Gujarat PSC STI (Class 3) Call Letter 2019
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Job Role||State Tax Inspector (Class 3)|
|Number of Posts||424 Posts|
|Selection Process||Screening Test + Competitive Examination – Mains Examination Written (Descriptive)|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
Download Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector (Class 3) Hall Ticket 2019
GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card 2019 was released on 25th May 2019. Applicants who would like to take part in the prelims exam which is conducted for State Tax Inspector (Class 3) posts can download their Gujarat Public Service Commission STI Admit Card 2019 after the official announcement from here. Through this All India Jobs page you will get the complete details about the Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector (Class 3) Hall Ticket 2019. The download link of GPSC STI Admit Card 2019 will be activated soon. Certain details need to be required by the candidate to obtain their Gujarat PSC Class 3 Call Letter 2019. Moreover, once have a look at the particular as follows that mentioned on the GPSC Admit Card 2019. Go ahead and read on below sections of this page.
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
Gujarat Public Service Commission STI Admit Card 2019 | Exam Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 18th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2019 – 18th April 2019
- GPSC State Tax Inspector (Class 3) Prelims Exam Date – 09th June 2019
- Gujarat PSC STI Admit Card Issued Date – 25th May 2019
GPSC State Tax Inspector Exam (Class 3) Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Sections||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||A||General Intelligence||100||100||2 Hours|
|S.No||Type of Exam||Sections||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Descriptive Type||I||Gujarati Language||100||100||3 Hours|
|2||II||English Language||100||100||3 Hours|
|3||III||General Studies -I||100||100||3 Hours|
|4||IV||General Studies -II||100||100||3 Hours|
Documents to carry along with GPSC STI Admit Card 2019
Want to download GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card 2019 which will be released soon? Then you are at the right place to get it without any difficulty. In order to download the Gujarat Public Service Commission STI Admit Card 2019 you should provide required details of registration number and password. Moreover, scroll down this page to get the step by step procedure to download the GPSC STI Admit Card 2019 easily. You can also get the GPSC STI Results 2019 after declaration with the help of registration number. There is only one mode to download the Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector (Class 3) Hall Ticket 2019 i.e; online. No other mode is allowed.
- Address Proof
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Experience Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
How can I download GPSC Admit Card 2019 for STI Written Exam?
- Reach the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission – www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, get the desired link of GPSC State Tax Inspector Admit Card 2019.
- You will redirect to a new page the about login details.
- Enter the required details of application number, date of birth.
- After that, hit on submit / login button.
- As per given information, Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector (Class 3) Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed.
- Cross check the details printed on the GPSC Admit Card 2019 before downloading.
- Finally, take a print out of Gujarat PSC STI Call Letter 2019.
- Carry the GPSC Hall Ticket 2019 along with ID proof to the examination hall.
Download Link => Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector (Class 3) Admit Card 2019