EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization officials want to hire new efficient candidates for Assistant Posts in the upcoming days. If you are willing to appear for the EPFO Recruitment 2019 then download EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern at free of cost from here. Start your exam preparation by referring to the www.epfindia.gov.in Assistant Syllabus 2019 which is available here. Attend the written exam (prelims & mains) with proper exam preparation to clear the rounds with to score. All the topics and subtopics of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Assistant Syllabus 2019 which are covered for the exam are clearly provided here. As per the notice issued the authority will conduct the prelims exam on 30th & 31st July 2019. You can refer and solve EPFO Prelims & Mains Previous Papers with Answers.
www.epfindia.gov.in Assistant Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern Details
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organization|
|Job Role||Assistant Posts|
|Total Posts||280 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||30th May 2019|
|End Date to Apply
||25th June 2019|
|Release Date of EPFO Admit Card 2019||20th July 2019 to 30th July 2019|
|Date of Prelims Written Exam||30th & 31st July 2019|
|Mains Examination Date||Update Very Soon|
|Work Location||All Over India|
EPFO Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 for Prelims & Mains
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019 before the closing date of 25th June 2019 @www.epfindia.gov.in. Download your EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 to attend the prelims exam. Check out the EPFO Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 for Prelims & Mains which is provided below to know the structure of the exam question paper. For the exam preparation, EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern plays an important role. We have uploaded the www.epfindia.gov.in Assistant Syllabus 2019 in PDF file and updated the link at the end of this page to easily download. However, you can also obtain the prelims & mains exam Results from here.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Assistant Syllabus 2019
Read this All India Jobs page to get detailed EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019. First of all, you should gather the study material and make a schedule according to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Assistant Syllabus 2019. Be aware of the www.epfindia.gov.in Assistant Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern before you are going to start the exam preparation/
EPFO Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Prelims
All applicants need to concentrate on accuracy and timing in this section.
- Blood Relation (Weightage – 2Q)
- Syllogism (Weightage – 5Q)
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements (Weightage – 8Q To 10Q)
- Direction Sense (Weightage – 3Q)
- Order & Ranking (Weightage – 3Q)
- Inequalities (Weightage – 2Q)
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series (Weightage – 5Q)
- Coding And Decoding (Weightage – 5Q)
In this section you need to remember is to maintain good speed through the 20 Minutes.
- Miscellaneous Questions (Weightage – 15Q) : Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.
- Data Interpretation (Weightage – 5Q): Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series (Weightage – 5Q): Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation (Weightage – 10Q) : BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices Etc.
You should mainly focus on topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary.
- Para Jumbles (Weightage – 5Q)/ Cloze Test (Weightage – 5Q)
- Reading Comprehension (Weightage – 10Q)
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction (Weightage – 5Q)
- Fill In The Blanks (Weightage – 5Q)
- Error Spotting (Weightage – 5Q)
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Mains
General / Economy / Financial Awareness
- History – India and World
- Economics and Finance – Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations.
- Financial Institutions of India
- Social Science
- Indian polity and Governance
- Science and Technology
- Awards and Honours
- Indian Constitution
- Culture and Heritage
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Books and Authors
- Sports and Games
- Current National and International Events – Geography Countries, Capitals and Currencies
- Everyday Science and General Science
- Indian Budget
- Important Days
- Policies and Laws Related to Banking
- Economic Policies and Schemes of Government.
- History of Banks
- Scientific and General Abbreviations
- International Issues
- Reserve bank of India and its Roles
- Banking and Economic Appointments