Walk for codeMantra Openings in Chennai: Latest Job Openings in codeMantra for experienced candidates in Java Developer role. codeMantra Careers came up with a new recruiting notification to fill a vast number of openings in its company. codeMantra is hiring the graduate job seekers with relevant experience of 3 to 8 Years for Test Engineer Role. People who are looking for Permanent Job and Full Time can apply for codeMantra Job Openings in Chennai. Refer the codeMantra Mega Walkins for Java Developer Role details along with the codeMantra Job Profile, before going to attend for Java Developer Walkin Interview which is going to be held on codeMantra at Chennai Location. Find more job openings in India from our blog All India Jobs.
codeMantra Mega Walkins – Details
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
|Job Role||Java Developers|
|Salary||Rs: 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.|
Grabbing the job in a well-reputed company like codeMantra is a really tough task for a job seeker in this competitive world. Aspirants can find complete information about codeMantra Placement Papers along with codeMantra Test Pattern which will be helpful to clear the test if any. We suggest the candidates prepare well for codeMantra Walkins for Java Developer Role before going to attend for it. Also, Carry relevant documents and updated resume before appearing for codeMantra Openings for experienced graduates.
Are you looking for a job change? Are you an experienced graduate with testing complex web applications and software systems? Then what are you waiting for? Start applying for codeMantra Walkin Interview in Chennai for Java Developer positions. Here we are providing the codeMantra Interview Questions which will be useful for applicants to crack the interview quickly. Applicants can gain more knowledge by referring to the given materials.
codeMantra Job Description
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create ground breaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Expertise in programming with Core Java and developing RESTful services.
- Good knowledge in writing reusable Java libraries.
- Expertise in using Micro services framework such as Spring Boot.
- Working knowledge and experience with AngularJs (SPA), JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML.
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL), ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, MyBatis) and NoSQL (mongoDB).
- Expertise in web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience in AWS.
codeMantra Desired Profile
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design principles and patterns.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills, the ability to work with minimum guidance and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
codeMantra Company Profile
In February of 2014, new owner/managers took over at codeMantra, with a strong background of successfully bringing technology to bear in the publication industry. Naturally, one of our first things we did was to examine the state of content production. We spent a lot of time trying to understand the needs of our publishing partners and the business challenges they face.
How to Apply for codeMantra Walkins?
codeMantra Hiring graduate candidates with 3 to 8 Years of experience in relevant field. People who wish to work with codeMantra can attend for codeMantra Walkins which is going to be held in Chennai on 01st to 09th June 2019.
codeMantra Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 01st to 09th June 2019
Walkin Time: 11 AM onwards.
Codemantra Private Limited,
IIFL Tower, 3rd floor, MGR Nagar Main Road,
Kandanchavadi, Perungudi, Chennai – 96,
Near to Apollo Speciality Hospital.
Essential Documents to Carry for codeMantra Job Openings
- Passport Size Photograph.
- It required hard copies of educational certificates.
- Recently updated Resume / CV.
- Any Identification Proof for security purpose.
You can also check