CA CPT 2019 Syllabus | Check CPT (Common Proficiency Test) New June Exam Pattern
CA CPT Syllabus 2019
ICAI Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India has announced the notification about June CPT Common Proficiency Test 2019. People who are hardly preparing for CA CPT Entrance Examination 2019 can get the Latest Important Topics Section Wise from here. You can also download the CA CPT Chapter Wise Syllabus 2019 from the direct links enclosed on this page. Aspirants must refer the CA CPT 2019 Syllabus, CA Common Proficiency Test Exam Pattern 2019 before going to start their preparation to avoid waste of time. People who have successfully going to appear for ICAI CA CPT June 2019 session must check the CA Common Proficiency Test Exam Pattern which is tabulated in the below sections in order to know the topics essential for better preparation.
Get the complete course guide for CA CPT 2019 Examination along with CA CPT/CA Foundation Syllabus 2019 from below sections. Aspirants can apparently divide their time and prepare with the help of CA CPT 2019 Exam Syllabus. We have also disclosed the CA CPT Previous Papers 2019 for June Exam on this page. Scroll down the article for more details.
Brief Info of CA CPT New June Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Exam Name||Common Proficiency Test|
|Category||CA CPT 2019 Syllabus|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||16th June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
CA Common Proficiency Test Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Pattern for CA CPT 2019 Examination is prepared by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the sake of applicants reference. CA Common Proficiency Test Exam Pattern is tabulated in the below sections. This will provide detailed information about the type of topics to be prepared for the examination, the number of subjects to be concentrated, the duration for the examination, negative marking, etc. Check CA CPT Exam Pattern 2019 from below sections.
|Morning||A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||18|
<< Latest Job Updates >>
New CA CPT / CA Foundation Syllabus for 2019 Examination
Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting
1. Theoretical Framework
- Accounting Concepts, Principles and Conventions
- Accounting Policies
- Meaning and Scope of accounting
- Accounting Standards–concepts, objectives, benefits
- Accounting as a measurement discipline–valuation principles, accounting estimates
2. Accounting Process
- Books of Accounts leading to the preparation of Trial Balance,
- Capital and revenue receipts,
- Contingent assets and contingent liabilities,
- Capital and revenue expenditures,
- Fundamental errors including rectifications thereof.
- Basis of inventory valuation and record keeping.
- Computation and accounting treatment of depreciation,
- Change in depreciation methods.
- Bills of exchange and promissory notes
- Joint Ventures
- Sale of goods on approval or return basis.
- Final accounts of partnership firms–Basic concepts of admission,
- Retirement and death of a partner including treatment of goodwill.
- Issue of shares and debentures,
- Forfeiture of shares,
- Re-issue of forfeited shares
- Redemption of preference shares.
Section B: Mercantile Laws
- An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of the contract,
- Consideration, other essential elements of a valid contract, performance of contract and breach of contract.
- Formation of the contract of sale–Conditions and Warranties–Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods–Unpaid seller and his rights.
- General Nature of Partnership–Rights, and duties of partners–Registration and dissolution of a firm.
Section C: General Economics\
(I) Micro Economics
1.Introduction to Micro Economics
- Definition, scope, and nature of Economics
- Methods of economic study
- Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve
- Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand─ Price, income andcross elasticity
- Theory of consumer ’s behavior–Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach
- Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of supply
- Meaning and Factors of production
- Laws of Production–The Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale
- Concepts of Costs─ Short-run and long-run costs, Average and marginal costs, Total, fixed and variable costs.
- Various forms of markets–Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Price determination in these markets.
- Nature of the Indian Economy
- National Income of India–Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income, Growth of national income and per capita income in various plans.
- Role of different sectors–Agriculture, Industry, and Services in the development of the Indian economy, their problems and growth
- Basic understanding of the tax system of India–Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Population–Its size, rate of growth and its implication for growth
- Balance of payments
- Budget and Fiscal deficits
- Unemployment–Types, causes, and incidence of unemployment
- Infrastructure─ Energy, Transportation, Communication, Health and Education
- Poverty–Absolute and relative poverty and main programs for poverty alleviation
- External debts.
- Features of economic reforms since 1991
- Privatization and Disinvestment
- Money–Meaning and functions
- Commercial Banks–Role and functions
- Reserve Bank of India–Role and functions, Monetary policy
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Sets, Functions, and Relations8.Limits and Continuity─ Intuitive approach limits and Continuity─ Intuitive Approach
- Inequalities Graphs of inequalities in two variables─ common region.
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity─ Applications
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Equations Linear–simultaneous linear equations upto three variables, quadratic and cubic equations in one variable, equations of a straight line, intersection of straight lines, graphical solution to linear equations.
- Sequence and Series–Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus(excluding trigonometric functions)
- Statistical description of data
- Textual, Tabular & Diagrammatic representation of data.
Graphical representation of frequency distribution–Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Ogive
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion Arithmetic Mean, Median–Partition Values, Mode, Geometric Mean and Harmonic, Mean, Standard deviation, Quartile deviation.
- Correlation and Regression
- Theoretical Distributions (Binomial, Poisson and Normal.)
- Sampling Theory Basic Principles of sampling theory
- Probability and Expected Value by Mathematical Expectation
- Comparison between sample survey and complete enumeration
- Some important terms associated with sampling
- Types of sampling
- Theory of estimation, Determination of sample size.
- Errors in sample survey
- Index Numbers
Download CA CPT 2019 Syllabus Pdf
Click here >> CA Common Proficiency Test 2019 Syllabus
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.