UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
Dear Candidates! Get the latest UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern from here. This article is provided for those candidates who have applied for the Junior Engineer (JE) posts. Without wasting your time, go through the full article to download Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation JE Syllabus 2019 PDF consist of all the topics and subtopics. Moreover, The officials of UPPCL has declared the syllabus and exam pattern on its web portal. So candidates who are participating in the written exam can get their UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 from here. You should check all the UP Power Corporation JE Written Exam Syllabus Subject Wise that we have mentioned on this All India Jobs page. Knowing the study material for the written exam is a key to success in this UPPCL Recruitment 2019.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation JE Syllabus 2019 @uppcl.org
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Type of Job||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Category||UPPCL Syllabus 2019|
UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Pattern 2019 | Uttar Pradesh PCL Test Structure
So, basically UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Pattern 2019 consist of following details which helps to get an idea about the scheme of the written exam. It is important to know whether the UPPCL Written Exam is Objective Type or Descriptive Type. Once you have prepared yourself with all the topics of UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019, then revision will be mandatory. Want to crack the UPPCL written exam? then start preparing for the exam by making the proper schedule with the help of uppcl.org Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 mentioned on this page. Download and solve as many as Uttar Pradesh PCL JE Previous Papers to improve time management for answering each question in the exam. There’s a lot you need to do to pass this UPPCL Exam 2019.
- Written Examination having Objective Type Questions
- Each question carries 1 mark in the written exam.
- Negative marking of 0.25 will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- Duration of the test is 3 hours.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Technical Syllabus||150||150||3 hrs|
Download UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 | UP Power Corporation JE Written Exam
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is looking for the deserving job-hunters who would like to work as Junior Engineer. You need to know what the procedure of selection is. In order to grab the JE post candidates should clear the written exam followed by an interview. Know the required UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 before starting the exam preparation. Download Uttar Pradesh PCL Admit Card 2019 @www.uppcl.org. Get the direct PDF link of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation JE Syllabus 2019 on this page. Moreover, obtain the UPPCL Exam Results 2019 for Junior Engineer Posts from here along with CutOff Marks given by the authority. Bookmark our website to get latest job notifications, syllabus, previous papers, admit card, results for free of cost.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Events related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs – International & National.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology
- Indian & World Geography.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
UP Power Corporation JE Syllabus 2019 – General Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms
- Translation of Sentences.
uppcl.org Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Puzzle Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Series Completion.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Alphabet Test.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
Syllabus for UPPCL JE Written Exam – Technical Subjects
- Control systems.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Electrical machines.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Power Systems.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Communication Engineering.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Solid Mechanics.
- A Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Building Materials.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- Pipe Flow.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.