TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus 2019
TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern pdf had given here for free download. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had announced an employment notification to fill 49 Vacancies of Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst Posts. Candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Written Examination will be looking for Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019 and TNPSC Junior Analyst Exam Pattern 2019. Download TN PSC Drug Inspector Exam Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise for free download. Check Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern from here. Gain more knowledge about the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2019 provides details about exam scheme. Check Topics and Sub Topics is quite essential for TNPSC exam preparation helpful to score qualifying marks for the written examination. Hence, Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Syllabus 2019 from the direct attachments for free.
Start preparing by practicing the TNPS CJunior Analyst Previous Papers with Solutions along with Study Materials to appear for the examination, Preparation Tips. Scroll down the article for more details about TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus 2019 for the sake of applicants.
Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst Exam Syllabus| Exam details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (Goa)|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst|
|Total No of Posts||49 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Final Date to Apply Online||12th May 2019|
|Date of Mains Exam||23rd Junie 2019|
|Selection Method||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Job||Latest Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
TNPSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern pdf | Tamil Nadu PSC Test Scheme
Get Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern 2019 before going to appear for the examination. Check Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern which will help the candidates to know about www.tnpsc.gov.in Junior Analyst Exam Scheme. We have tabulated the Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern 2019 describes Type of Questions appeared for the examination, Marks to be secured, Subjects and Sub Topics to be prepared, Duration for the examination, etc.
TNPSC Drug Inspector Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs & BCMs||Others|
|Paper –I (SUBJECT PAPER) (200 questions)
(Candidate should choose any one of the following
subjects based on his/her educational qualification)
i) Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences (Degree standard)
ii) Clinical Pharmacology (P.G.Degree standard)
iii) M.D. Microbiology (P.G.Degree standard)
iv)Pharmaceutical Chemistry Degree standard)
|Paper – II (GENERAL STUDIES)
General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(SSLC Standard) – 25 questions.
|Interview and Records||70|
Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus
Tamil Nadu TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus For Pharmacy
- Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 and Rules thereunder, 1945 with amendments.
- Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Drugs and Magic Remedy Act, 1954.
- Medical and Toilet Preparation Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act.
- Drug Price Control Order, 1995.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971.
- Poison Act, 1919 and Dangerous Drugs Act, 1930.
- Trademark Registration Act.
- Pharmaceutical Ethics.
- Tablet and Tablet Coating.
- Blood Fluid and Electrolytes.
- Parenteral preparation and Quality Control.
- Emulsion, Suspension, Ointment and Cream.
- Ophthalmic Solutions.
- Surgical Dressing.
- Biological preparation (Sera, Vaccine and Anti-Sera)
- Limit Test.
- Sterility Test.
- Microbiological Assay of Vitamins
- Pyrogen Test.
- Theory & Application of Colorimeter, Fluorimeter, Nephelometer, and Turbidimeter
- U.V.Visilile Spectrophotometer.
- Kerl Fischer Titration.
- Alcohol determination.
- Vaccine Preparation.
- Antihistaminic Agents.
- Sedatives and Hypnotics.
- Psycho-therapeutic Agents.
- Analgesics (narcotic, non-narcotic and NSAID)
- Cardiovascular Agents.
- Chemical constituents
- Bael and Ephedra.
Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Introduction and General Principle
- Mode of action
- Drug-receptor interaction
- The antagonist, Absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drugs
- Routes of administration
- Drug dependence and addiction
- Adverse drug reaction
- Drug allergy
- Drug abuse and toxicity
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Handling of prescription
- Storage conditions of drugs
- Clinical Pharmacy and its role in Hospital.
Tamil Nadu PSC Junior Analyst Syllabus 2019 for Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education
- Elementary knowledge of the following systems
- Digestive system
- Reproductive system
- Urinary system.
- Respiratory system
- First aid
- Population Control
- Aids Control.
TNPSC Drug Inspector Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.