PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019
The authority of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research will be releasing the admit cards for PGIMER Technician Exam for July session in the coming days. PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019 will be issued to those candidates who have submitted their applications for Technician posts. Moreover, download link of Chandiagrh PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019 will be updated on this page when released. In order to download PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2019, candidates need to enter valid login details. Participants who will not possess the relevant Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Call Letter 2019 they are not allowed to enter into the hall. For more information on PGIMER Hall Ticket 2019 read this article until the end.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Call Letter 2019
|Name of the Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Number of Posts||28 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Chandigarh|
When will I obtain www.pgimer.edu.in Technician Hall Ticket 2019?
- Online Application Commencement Date – 18th March 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 18th April 2019
- Date of PGIMER Chandigarh Technician Written Exam – 12th May 2019
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Admit Card Issued Date – Updated Soon
Download Chandiagrh PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019
The date of written exam for Technician posts will be fixed on 12th May 2019. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research conducting the written exam to pick out the best-fit candidates to work in their organization. So candidates who are interested to work with PGIMER can grab this chance by clearing the selection rounds conducted by the authority. Refer this All India Jobs page to get more information about the PGIMER Technician Hall Ticket 2019. Most of the candidates will not verify the details mentioned on the admit card after downloading it. We advised the candidates to check complete admit card because if any mistakes occurred you will get rejected to take up the exam.
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
PGIMER Technician Exam Pattern 2019 @pgimer.edu.in
Let’s have a look at the PGIMER Technician Exam Pattern 2019 which is tabulated below. It is important for every candidate to prepare well for the written exam by referring the PGIMER Syllabus and Exam Pattern provided here. The shortlisting of candidates will be made for the written exam based on their merit performance. Applicants who clear the exam are eligible to participate in the further rounds of the selection process. In order to score top marks in the written exam, candidates can make use of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Previous Papers in their exam preparation.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Time Duration: 105 Minutes (5 minutes for biometric capturing)|
Highlights of PGIMER Chandigarh Technician Admit Card 2019
Download PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019 which will be released soon. Take the help of this page to obtain your www.pgimer.edu.in Technician Hall Ticket 2019 as soon as possible. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research starting the recruitment process for Technician Posts by conducting the written exam on the provided dates. Most of the candidates are appearing for the exam so there we may except huge competition. Applicants are advised to prepare well for the exam by using the study material provided on our blog. After the exam, you can also obtain the PGIMER Results 2019 along with CutOff Marks. All the participants who have successfully filled their online application can download PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019 from here. Aspirants will be required to submit www.pgimer.edu.in Technician Hall Ticket 2019 and Id Proof within the specified time to be considered eligible to take up the exam.
How to download PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2019?
- Log on to the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) official portal – www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Go to the Notice Board which will display on the home page.
- Find out the required link of PGIMER Technician Admit Card 2019 and hit on it.
- Thus, the login form will appear on the screen and provide details of Registered Number, Date Of Birth.
- Cross check the entered details and hit on submit /login button.
- Your PGIMER Chandigarh Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of PGIMER Admit Card 2019 for future purpose.
- Carry the www.pgimer.edu.in Technician Hall Ticket 2019 along with id proof to the exam hall.