PGIMER Junior Resident Admit Card 2019
Hey Readers! PGIMER Junior Resident Admit Card 2019 is going to upload @pgimeradmissions.net.in. All the participants who have applied for PGIMER Recruitment 2019 can download PGIMER Chandigarh Hall Ticket 2019. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh is planning to oragnize the written exam on 26th May 2019. Moreover, PGIMER Admit Card 2019 is an important document for the exam. The authority of PGIMER has offered an online mode to download pgimeradmissions.net.in Jr Resident Call Letter 2019. No, admit card will be sent to the candidate’s email or post. As per the latest news, releasing date of PGIMER Chandigarh Hall Ticket 2019 is not yet announced. Bookmark our blog to get latest updates on PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Resident Admit Card 2019.
pgimeradmissions.net.in Jr Resident Call Letter 2019 Details
|Authority Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident (JR)|
|Total Posts||223 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Exam Dates
- Starting Date to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – 18th March 2019
- Last Date of PGIMER Online Application Submission – 18th April 2019
- Date of PGIMER Junior Resident Written Exam 2019 – 26th May 2019
- PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Resident Admit Card Issued Date – Update Soon
Which details will be mentioned on PGIMER Chandigarh Hall Ticket 2019
Furthermore, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh is about to release PGIMER Junior Resident Admit Card 2019 through www.pgimeradmissions.net.in. Registered candidates who wish to appear for the written exam must and should download PGIMER Chandigarh Hall Ticket 2019 without fail. Carry pgimeradmissions.net.in Jr Resident Call Letter 2019 along with identity proof for the written exam. Hence, he/she will not be allowed to take the written exam without having the PGIMER Admit Card 2019. On this, All India Jobs page you will get the direct link of PGIMER JR Admit Card 2019. Have a look at the particulars printed on PGIMER JR Admit Card 2019 and also read the instructions which you need to follow at the time of written exam.
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Date of the Examination
- Mother’s Name
- Address of the Exam Venue
- Full Name of the Applicants
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Exam Takers’ Category
- Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Photo and signature
- Recruitment Board Name
- Exam Timings
- And General exam instructions
- Identification Marks
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
PGIMER Junior Resident Exam Pattern 2019 | Written Exam Structure
Check PGIMER Chandigarh Syllabus and Exam Pattern before going to start the written exam. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh will select the candidates based on their merit performance and skills shown in the written exam. Apart from the syllabus candidates can refer the PGIMER Junior Resident Previous Papers to score top marks in the exam. Go through the PGIMER Exam Pattern for various posts as given below. As of now, huge applications are submitted for the JR posts @pgimeradmissions.net.in. So candidates are advised to work hard to prove yourself in the written exam.
- PGIMER Written Examination for Junior Resident Posts will be in the English Language.
- Examination Duration will be of 105 minutes.
- The test will contain 100 questions each carrying 1 mark.
- 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
|S. No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||General English|
Documents to carry along with PGIMER JR Admit Card 2019
PGIMER Junior Resident Admit Card 2019 link will be activated soon after the application submissions. Every candidate who is attending for the written exam is advised to bring the PGIMER Admit Card 2019 and any one of the id proof. To help out the candidates we have provided the downloading steps follow them at the time of obtaining the PGIMER Chandigarh Hall Ticket 2019. Keep visiting this page to get the new announcements regarding the pgimeradmissions.net.in Jr Resident Call Letter 2019. After the written exam candidates can get their Results for Junior Resident Exam from here. The provided link at the end of the article will be activated after the announcement of the PGIMER Admit Card 2019 for Junior Resident Exam.
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
- Any ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Voters ID card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Driving License
How to download PGIMER Admit Card 2019 for Junior Resident Exam?
- Visit the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh – www.pgimeradmissions.net.in
- Search for the download link of SPGIMER Junior Resident Admit Card 2019 and hit on it.
- Enter required details of Date of Birth, Application Number to login.
- Cross check the details and click on the submit button
- Then, PGIMER Junior Resident Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy of the PGIMER Chandigarh Admit Card 2019 and carry it to the written exam center along with id proof.
Download Link => PGIMER Chandigarh Junior Resident Admit Card 2019