nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Chennai: Here is the most awaited news for all the people in search of Latest IT Jobs in Chennai. Officials from nThrive Global Solutions have come with a fantastic opportunity to hire candidates for Automation Tester Job Role. So interested contenders can grab all the information presented here on this Experienced Jobs page. Scroll down further onto this nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Chennai article for further insights. Also, bookmark our official page to get all the particulars on nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Chennai. Scroll down below onto this Today Walkins post for further info like the job description, venue, date & time, and other particulars.
nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Details
|Company Name||nThrive Global Solutions|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
As per the officials, the nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Chennai Interview is on 5th April 2019. You can get more info regarding the venue the below sections of this nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Chennai article. You can start your preparation with the help of all the latest Placement Papers available on our website. Aspirants can even access all the Interview Questions previously asked for Software Engineer Jobs. If you are willing to crack this nThrive Global Latest Walkins Chennai Interview, you can have a glance at the Test Pattern & Syllabus prescribed here. For more further insights on nThrive Global Latest Walkins Chennai & Other Daily Walkins visit our site regularly.
nThrive Global Solutions Job Purpose
The positions primary focus is troubleshooting and supporting the companies technical solutions, including the creation of tools and application to meet individual customers needs. The majority of the work will be triaging complex, or urgent customer reported issues, determining solutions, testing the solution and measuring for risk to the production environment, communicating the solution to customers and documenting the resolution process for the use of other engineers. The position requires a grasp of relational databases and fundamental ETL experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains existing revenue cycle product features and tools, ensuring product optimization and client satisfaction.
- Troubleshoots issues, validate the root cause and performs the necessary fix as appropriate. This may include retrieving a new data file from the client due to a data issue, rewriting the code using C#, collaborating with other teams for resolution, or other troubleshooting activities.
- Independently triage complex or urgent customer reported issues related to software or technical process issues
- Independently create technical solutions for complex or urgent reported issues
- Gather and document design requirements
- Provide code review and QA as needed.
- Build custom features and integrations to help delight our clients.
- Manages, communicates, and documents case status to clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner
- Takes the initiative to enhance and document existing processes
- Helps strengthen overall support by contributing knowledgebase articles for use by other support analysts
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple critical paths
- Ability to evaluate multiple solutions regarding effort, risk and customer satisfaction
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by management
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Requires flexible availability including night, weekend and holiday shift schedules
nThrive Global Solutions Internal Responsibilities
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the
- Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company’s governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company’s policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company’s Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies & Qualifications
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, both technically and at the application level.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- At least one-year experience in Transact SQL programming required including experience with creating stored procedures, views, functions, and SSIS packages.
- 1 plus years of experience developing or maintaining software code (Required: C#, TSQL)
- Experience with GIT, SQL Server Report Studio, file comparison tools, file grep tools.
- Education: Bachelors degree or 3 years comparable experience.
nThrive Global Solutions Private Limited Company Profile
From Patient-to-Payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analyticsthe and education programs healthcare organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Formerly known as MedAssets, Precyse, and Equation, nThrive is built on a legacy of excellence. Most recently, nThrive acquired two leaders in their fields, Adreima – a provider of patient-centered, clinically integrated revenue cycle services that help patients find coverage and meet their financial obligations – and e4e Healthcare Services – a business process outsourcing company. The five organizations together combine top talent and capabilities in the healthcare industry into a single enterprise.
How to apply for nThrive Global Solutions Walkins in Chennai?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with nThrive Global Solutions Latest Walkins Gurgaon for Software Engineer Role on the given dates, time and venue.
nThrive Global Solutions Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 5th April 2019
Walkin Time: 12 AM onwards.
NThrive Global Solutions Tower C,
15th Floor Unitech Cyber Park Sector 39,
Important Documents to carry for nThrive Global Solutions Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
- Agiliad Technologies Jobs In Pune
- Hypercube Technologies Jobs In Gurgaon
- Satma Technologies Walkins At Lucknow