Mumbai Metro One Walkin: Hello, Aspirants!!! Are you in search of jobs in the BPO Sector? Then check the latest recruitment drive at Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd. Mumbai Metro One was conducting the Mega Walkin Drive to hire the experienced candidates for the role of the Customer Care Officer. Interested candidates hurry up and apply for Mumbai Metro One Jobs in Mumbai. The officials of the Mumbai Metro One has announced that the Walkin Interview will be going to held on 4th To 6th April 2019. To grab the opportunity at Mumbai Metro One, speed up and check for Mumbai Metro One Vacancies at Mumbai Metro One Careers page. Read this complete Mumbai Metro One Walkin Article before going to attend the Mumbai Metro One Walkin.
Mumbai Metro One Walkin – Details
|Company Name||Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Customer Care Officer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Mumbai Metro One has recruitment drive for experienced candidates in Mumbai. And recruiters decide to select the candidates to work for its BPO Sectors. Applicants, if you want placement in the Mumbai Metro One then check the Mumbai Metro One Placement Papers through this direct link. You can also check Mumbai Metro One Test Patterns to crack the Mumbai Metro One Walkins in Mumbai. Only having the experience in a relevant field does not lead you to get a job in Mumbai Metro One Company. Applicants need to practice the Mumbai Metro One Previous Papers before going to attend the Mumbai Metro One Walkin Interview.
Aspirants are you interested in Mumbai Metro One Job Openings? Then check the below given job description as per the Mumbai Metro One officials. Individuals make sure you are eligible for Mumbai Metro One job vacancies before going to attend the Mumbai Metro One Walkins. To get go easy on the Mumbai Metro One Walkins Interview check the Mumbai Metro One Interview Question which is provided here in this page. you can also check daily walkin updates by hitting on the Today Walkins page of this site. Check other Freshers Jobs and Experienced Jobs at All India Job page.
Mumbai Metro One Job Description
- SPOC for all client connection problems at the stations.
- Interact with all the purchasers.
- Resolves all client queries, complaints, ticketing issues, traveling problems.
- Escalate queries to superiors just in case a client needs a more robust resolution.
- Provides steering to a client on the usage of underground facilities and allied services to incorporate varied fare merchandise.
- Assists all commuters just in case of any problems/difficulty/emergency once arising at intervals the underground Station premises.
- Handles the finance within the stations through price tag sales, recharging.
- Handling accounts for money assortment.
- Providing a customer-focused interface with the traveling public at several stations.
- Providing a visible clothed presence on station premises to reassure customers.
- Performing selected tasks throughout emergencies and special events that will involve helping within the implementation of safety & security procedures.
- Must be captivated with client service
- Must have superb social skills
- Well developed written & verbal communication skills
- Positive outlook in an exceedingly oft dynamic work surroundings
- Ability to figure at intervals a team
- Must possess the best degree of integrity and honesty
- Should be ready to figure rosters that area unit outside of traditional business hours, together with weekends and public holidays.
- Must be ready to figure at quite one location, playing different duties (where qualified) so as to fulfill client wants and business needs.
- Must be ready to wear an identical and to go with the overall standards of presentation within the client services manual.
Mumbai Metro One Company Profile
As the country appears to make foremost infrastructure, Mass public transit System is being developed across Indian metros to produce a quick, straightforward and comfy commute through high-speed trains. Reliance Infrastructure has partnered with MMRDA in a city too with success implement a foremost mass speedy transport system for the town of the city. Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar passageway Mass public transit System ( MRTS) the project was awarded by city Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) through a world competitive bidding method on Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) framework to RInfra diode association in 2007. This was the primary underground project awarded within the country on a palatopharyngoplasty basis and entails style, financing, construction, operation and maintenance of concerning twelve metric linear units elevated underground with twelve stations on the way.
A special purpose vehicle, namely, city underground One personal restricted (MMOPL) has been incorporated for the implementation of the project. R below holds sixty-nine of the equity share capital of MMOPL, whereas MMRDA holds twenty-sixth and remaining five-hitter is controlled by Veolia Transport RATP Asia, France, through a separate venture company associate degreed shall undertake operations & maintenance of the project for an initial amount of five years. city underground has provided abundant required East to West property and has carried a hundred million happy commuters in its 1st year of operation.
How to Apply For Mumbai Metro One Job Openings
Applicants who are especially looking for jobs in Mumbai and also BPO Sector can directly attend the Mumbai Metro One Walkins at below given address. You may check all details about Mumbai Metro One Walklin Interview as given below.
Mumbai Metro One Mega Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 4th To 6th April 2019.
Walkin Time: 2.00 PM To 3.00 PM.
Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd,
OCC Building Metro Corporate Center,
D. N. Nagar, J. P. Road,
Andheri (West), Mumbai 400053.
Necessary Documents need to carry for Mumbai Metro One Interview
- Latest Updated Resume
- Xerox of Marks Memos
- Any Govt ID Proof
You can also check
- Fourth Dimension Mega Walkins
- Cogent E-Services Jobs In Noida
- Financial Software And Systems Walkins In Chennai