Walkins for Recruiter Role | LiquidHub Analytics Job Openings in Gurgaon | 24th to 26th April 2019
LiquidHub Analytics Walkins In Gurgaon: Great News for all the people who are eagerly waiting for the latest Walkins in Gurgaon. Officials from LiquidHub Analytics recently have come up with the most recent recruitment drive to hire candidates for Recruiter role. Also, they have mentioned that people with 0-4 years of experience in the relative field can attend and get placed through LiquidHub Analytics Walkins Gurgaon. It is noted that officially the LiquidHub Analytics Walkins Interview is set for 24th To 26th April 2019. Ensure that you grab this fantastic opportunity and make a fresh start with the placements given by LiquidHub Analytics Careers 2019. For more similar experienced Jobs check the links provided here.
LiquidHub Analytics Walkins Gurgaon Details
|Company Name||LiquidHub Analytics|
|Qualification||Any Graduate (6 months contract)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
If you are determined to crack this LiquidHub Analytics Walkins Gurgaon, then you should start preparing to face the fierce competition out there. You can go through all the Placement Papers available on our official website here. Contenders can even check out the Test Pattern & Syllabus before attending the Interview Process. Also, have a glance at the Interview Questions asked previously for Recruiter Jobs. Contenders willing to get placed through LiquidHub Analytics Careers 2019 in Gurgaon to enhance a better career can get all the details below. To get further insights on LiquidHub Analytics Walkins Gurgaon & Other Daily Walkins bookmark our website at All India Jobs and get regular updates on all the IT Software Jobs.
LiquidHub Analytics Job Description
- Receiving requests from the human resources department for new job availability.
- Creating job postings and putting them up online on sites like Naukri.com.
- Advertising job availability through online channels and other media.
- Browsing social networking sites like LinkedIn for suitable job profiles with required skills.
- Attending job fairs and other events and searching for talent.
- Communicating by phone, email, and in person with job candidates to figure out things like availability and hiring timelines.
- Interviewing potential job candidates.
- Performing other assessments of job candidates’ skills, such as by giving a written test or hiring for a trial period, etc.
- Reading resumes/CVs, job applications, and cover letters and creating a mental picture of the applicant.
- Judging applicants based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics.
- Reaching out to a number of applicants large enough to guarantee a more than satisfactory hire after interviewing.
- Recruiting candidates that mesh with the existing company culture.
- Recruiting candidates within a preset timeframe for continued business productivity.
- Travelling to various locations near and far to find the best possible candidate.
- Recruiting apprentices and trainees that have the potential to grow into skilled workers.
- Networking with industry professionals and employment agencies who may know suitable candidates.
- Writing offer letters and participating in negotiation over salary and job duties.
LiquidHub Analytics Company Profile
LiquidHub Analytics (Formerly known as Annik) is a world class provider of data analytics solutions ranging from MR, data management/analytics and BI. We are now part of Liquidhub which makes us 3000+ employees geographically spread across 14 countries globally. LiquidHub is a customer engagement company that partners with businesses to improve customer experience and drive growth. Headquartered in Philadelphia, with operations in US, UK, Europe and Asia, they serve companies globally. LiquidHub are driving rapid growth with solutions redefining customer engagement. They have long-term and recurring relationships with Fortune 500 with strong revenue growth and desirable profitability, over 25% growth year on year.
How to apply for LiquidHub Analytics Profile?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately, and if this job is suitable to your profile, then you can try your luck with LiquidHub Analytics Mega Walkins for Recruiter Role on the given dates, time and venue.
LiquidHub Analytics Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 24th To 26th April 2019
Walkin Time: 12:00 PM Onwards
Liquidhub Analytics Pvt Ltd.,
14th Floor, Block-A2, Sector-30,
DLF World Tech Park, SEZ, Silokhera, Gurugram – 122002.
Important Documents to carry for LiquidHub Analytics Walkins
- Updated Resume
- Experience Certificates
- ID Proofs
- Marks Certificates/ Memos
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.