Karwar District Court Admit Card 2019 | Karwar DC Stenographer Hall Ticket & Exam Dates
Karwar District Court Stenographer Admit Card 2019
Hey Readers! Karwar District Court Stenographer Admit Card 2019 is available soon. The announcement of districts.ecourts.gov.in Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 will depend on the exam date. So all the individuals who filled their application for the posts of Stenographer need to wait for some more time days. Shortly the authority is going to upload Karwar Court Stenographer Admit Card 2019 at its main website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada. If you are willing to participate in the written exam which will be conducted by the authority then obtain your Karwar DC Stenographer Admit Card 2019. Hence, reach out the examination center 15 mins before the reporting time because verification will start soon.
districts.ecourts.gov.in Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Karwar District Court|
|Number of Posts||16 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starts from||5th April 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Shorthand Test/ Typing Test & Viva-voce|
|Location of the Job||Uttara Kannada|
Highlights of Karwar Court Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019
Have you applied for Karwar Court Recruitment 2019? Then, welcome readers, you are at the platform to have complete information about the written exam. From our All India Jobs page, you will get the Karwar District Court Recruitment Details, Study Material, Admit Card, Results at free of cost. Interested candidates can check those details before appearing for the written exam. The selection rounds of Written Examination/ Shorthand Test/ Typing Test & Viva-voce will be conducted to pick out the best candidates to appoint them for Stenographer posts. Applicants who are attending the written exam without having the Karwar District Court Stenographer Admit Card 2019. However, Hall Ticket/ Admit Card is one of the important that every candidate needs to keep clean and safe until the exam. Continue to read this article…
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- School Leaving Certificate
On which date Karwar District Court Admit Card 2019 be Issued?
- Online Application Starts From – 5th April 2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form – 24th April 2019
- Date of Karwar District Court Stenographer Written Exam – Update Soon
- Availability of Karwar DC Sterno Admit Card 2019 – Update Soon
Karwar District Court Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019
Latest Karwar District Court Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern are provided here. The officials of Karwar District Court is going to select the candidates based on their performance in the rounds which are conducted as a part of the recruitment process. As of now, www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada Exam Pattern is not yet announced by the authority. Moreover, make use of the Karwar DC Stenographer Previous Papers with Answers in your exam preparation to score good marks in the written exam. Visit the web portal of www.districts.ecourts.gov.in to get more details.
|S. No||Name of the Subject|
Details mentioned on Karwar Court Steno Admit Card 2019
However, Karwar District Court Stenographer Admit Card 2019 will be activated soon. Very soon the authority of Karwar DC is planning to conduct the written exam on the provided date. After downloading the www.districts.ecourts.gov.in Stenographer Hall Ticket 2019, we advised the candidates to check out the particulars printed on it. If any details are missing then report it immediately to the higher officials. Obtain the Karwar Court Steno Results 2019 from here. The examiners will verify the exam appearing candidates documents to allow them into the hall. Go ahead and read the information provided in the below sections.
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the applicant and exam counselor
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Date of Birth (DOB)
- Essential instructions for the examination.
- Applicant Photograph
- Category (ST/SC/BC& Other)
- Examination Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Full Name of the Applicant
How to download Karwar DC Stenographer Call Letter 2019?
- Log on to the web portal of Karwar District Court – www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/uttarakannada
- On the home page, search for the download link of Karwar Court Stenographer 2019 Admit Card.
- If you got the link then open it which will redirect to Karwar DC Stenographer Call Letter 2019.
- Provide details of Registration Number, Date of Birth to login.
- Make sure you have entered right details or not and tap the submit button.
- A new page having the Karwar District Court Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Take a print copy of Karwar DC Steno Admit Card and keep it for future usage.
Download Link => Karwar District Court Admit Card 2019
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.