Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 | Karnataka HC Law Clerk Exam Pattern
Latest Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 has given here. Interested candidates can download Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for free of cost. Are you applied for Karnataka HC Exam 2019? Then this article will help you a lot to crack the exam. Here you can get subject wise Karnataka HC Syllabus 2019 in Pdf format. People who are going to appear for the Karnataka High Court Exam should know the www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for effective preparation. For this reason, we provide High Court of Karnataka Law Clerk Syllabus in the below sections. On the other hand, download Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 from the below given link in pdf format. In the first place, follow allindiajobs website for freejobalert updates.
You can also check: Latest Current Affairs & GK News
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Details
|Name of The Organisation||Karnataka High Court|
|Total Posts||20 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerk Posts|
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Application Last Date||Update Soon|
|You Can Also Check|
|Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification|
|Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Previous Papers|
|Latest Karnataka State Govt Jobs|
Candidates who are interested can check Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 to easily crack the exam. Download High Court of Karnataka Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 and start your preparation as soon as possible. Applicants can make a timetable for Karnataka HC Exam preparation by using Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019. In addition to the Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019, Previous Papers are also equally important. For this reason, we have given Karnataka HC Previous Papers at allindiajobs page. After completing the entire Karnataka HC Syllabus, go and check sample papers also. Additionally, you can even get the latest Sarkari Naukri job updates from time to time at our page.
Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
Applied candidates of Karnataka HC Exam 2019 can check Karnataka High Court Exam Pattern in addition to the Karnataka HC Syllabus 2019 here. For applicant’s easy understanding we provide Karnataka HC Exam Pattern in a table format. From this below table, you can know the name of the subject, marks, exam duration, etc. Karnataka HC Test Pattern will help to know the scheme of the examination. Before going to start your exam preparation, check exam pattern and download Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019. This will help you to complete your preparation faster. On the other hand, you can also download Karnataka HC Admit Cards on this page 10 days before the examination.
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject|
|Written Exam||General Aptitude|
What is the Selection Process for Karnataka HC Exam 2019?
The recruitment team of Karnataka HC has a selection process to hire the eligible & talented candidates for Law Clerk posts. So, the applied candidates should attend for the following selection rounds. Aspirants who qualified in these rounds will get a job in Karnataka High Court. Following are the selection rounds conducted by the High Court of Karnataka. Make use of Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 to easily crack the exam. Additionally, you can also download Karnataka HC Sarkari Result on this page.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Contenders who clear the written exam will only go for the personal interview. For this reason, we have to work hard for the written test.
Download www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 Pdf
In the below sections, we provide subject wise Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019. Aspirants can prepare as per the High Court of Karnataka Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 for effective test preparation. The recruitment team of Karnataka HC will prepare the exam paper from the given HC of Karnataka Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 only. For this reason, download the latest www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 and start your preparation as soon as possible. Click on the below given links to download Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 in Pdf format. In the first place, bookmark our page for Latest Government Job updates.
Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 – English
- Articles and Determiners.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Co-ordination & Subordination.
- Phrasal Verbs and Idioms.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Modals expressing various concepts.
- Legal Maxims.
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Law I
- The Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908.
- The Rajasthan Agricultural Credit Operations (Removal of Difficulties) Act, 1974.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Law of Torts, Indian Easements Act, 1882.
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955.
- Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956.
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998.
- The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005.
- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956.
- The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII).
- General Rules (Civil), 1986.
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994.
- The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009.
- Judgment Writing etc.
Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Number System.
- HCF, LCM.
- Unitary Method.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
High Court of Karnataka Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Law II
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012.
- Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000.
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985.
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958.
- Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII).
- Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV).
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
We are in the hope that the given Karnataka HC Law Clerk Syllabus 2019 is sufficient for your test preparation. Moreover, bookmark All India Jobs website for more details. As well as if you have any doubts feel free to ask. We will get back to you as soon as possible. On the other hand, you can also visit the official website for more details about the Karnataka High Court Law Clerk Syllabus 2019. First, use above all provided information for proper preparation. Finally, we wish you all the best.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.