Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2019
India Naval Chargeman Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern pdf had given here. The Indian Naval Command Department had released the notification to conduct the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Examination 2019. Candidates who had registered for the India Navy Civilian Entrance test 2019 can download the Indian Naval Dept Chargeman(Mechanic) Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf provided here for free download. The Government of India naval Department is going to conduct the written examination to select the applicants of Indian Naval Department jobs 2019.
The Indian Naval Command had announced an employment notification to fill the 172 vacancies of Chargeman Posts. Candidates must download the Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2019 details along with this we are also giving the Indian Navy Chargeman Previous Papers Pdf. Here Applicants can start preparing for the Indian Navy Dept Exam Sample Papers and Syllabus topics which had clearly mentioned in this article of All India Jobs. Applicants must have the minimum knowledge of Latest Current Affairs and General Knowledge Question Papers
Indian Naval Dept Civilian Entrance Test Syllabus 2019 | Indian Navy Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||Indian Naval command, Indian navy|
|No of Vacancies||172 Posts|
|Post Name||Civilian Chargeman Posts|
|Starting Date||16th April 2019|
|Last Date||28th April 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Examination and Interview|
Naval Department of India Chargeman (Mechanical) exam Pattern pdf
Download the Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Pattern Details have been tabulated below. The Written Examination of Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Examination 2019 is of objective type of MCQs. Candidates must click on the correct answer from the given four options. There will be no negative Marking for the Wrongly kept answers. Check the table below for no of marks, Duration of the examination, no of sections, section wise marks, and other details. Check our website regularly for more details of Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern Pdf.
Indian Navy Dept Chargeman (Ammunition) Exam Pattern
|2||Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning||10|
|3||Science & Technology:||70|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Download the Indian Navy Chargeman(mechanical) syllabus 2019
- Questions based on passage,
- Change to passive/ active voice,
- Use of adjectives, use of pronouns, use of verbs,prepositions
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- One word substitution,
- Correction of sentences.
- Spelling Test.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spotting Errors.
- Word Formation
Also, Check All Competitive Examinations results 2019
- quadratic equations, Basic Maths, use of logarithm & average, percentage, Mathematical tables, ratio, and proportion
- Determination of area of the ellipse, parabola, hyperbola, and other irregular, surfaces
- Surface area and volume of a pyramid, cone, sphere, cylinder, etc.
- Scalars and vectors, dot, vector algebra, cross, and triple product
- Matrix algebra, calculation of inverse, Eigenvalues, and Eigenvectors
- Elementary logical problems
- Elementary statistics- median, calculation of mean, mode, data analysis.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Newton’s laws of motion, mass, weight, Archimedes principle, density, gravity
- Numerical on work, force, inclined plane, power, friction, lever
- Basics of optics and laws of refraction/reflection, wave propagation
- Propagation of sound waves, ultrasonic, waves, Doppler effect,
- Laws of electricity & magnetism with numerical on voltage resistors, current, etc. Gauss’s law, AC circuits, oscillators
- Elasticity, viscosity, surface tension, and escape velocity problems
- Safety precaution & use of various. fire prevention, fire extinguishers
- Knowledge of different precision measuring instruments and their counts
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering drawing
- Properties of various heat treatment, ferrous & non-ferrous material, corrosion treatments & case hardening
- Knowledge of limit,
- Working Principles of types of engines (I.C.E & E.C.E)
- Knowledge of various machinery Usage of various hand tools and its maintenance
- Working knowledge of computer & internet.
- Current affairs
- Defense (Army/Navy/Air Force) related Acronyms
- Eminent personalities (Indians/foreigners)
- Navy related (Ship, Ports)
- Important national facts
- Capitals & currencies
- Sports & Entertainment
- Regional geography.