Latest Walkins In Chennai | IBM India Jobs For R2R Process Role | 7th April 2019
Aspirants, are you looking for Software Application developer Jobs? Are you willing to relocate in Chennai location? If yes you have to read the entire article without delay. It is excellent news for all the job searching contenders. Graduation completed candidates must attend candidates who are being involved in General accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of balance sheet and Profit & Loss a/c, financial analysis, and reporting are welcome to attend Jobs in Chennai. IBM India is hiring the talented and dynamic people who will give their best in the IBM India Walkin Interview selection process.
IBM India Walkin Drive Chennai – Details
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
Polestar has stated that who are having the mentioned qualification only those applicants are eligible to attend for the IBM India Walkin Interview. Candidates who are going to face IBM India Walkin Interview have to refer IBM India Placement Papers and IBM India Test Pattern. By practicing these papers candidates can get an idea of how to perform and how to score good marks in the IBM India Written test. For more info click on Todays Walkins Page.
Individuals should be able to complete all job duty requirements can walkin for IBM India Walkin Interview. The aspirants will be selected based on the performance in Interview Round. One more important thing for the candidates while going to attend for the IBM India Walkin Interview must carry essential documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding IBM India Careers, Interview Questions contenders are suggested bookmark this page All India Jobs for more accurate information.
IBM India Job Description
- Be involved in General accounting which includes reconciliations, preparation of balance sheet and Profit & Loss a/c, financial analysis, and reporting.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the general Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash, and bank. Involve in E2E (End to End) General Accounting activities including Reporting & Consolidations.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost, and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Be involved in preparing Balance Sheet, Inter-company & Cash Reconciliations & E2E General Accounting activities including Reporting & Consolidations.
- Co-ordinate Audits and manage customer expectations.
- Adhere to client SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) and timelines.
IBM India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
IBM has been present in India since 1992. The IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. Hence As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. So IBM has been expanding its footprint in India and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.
IBM India has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. Also The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
How To Apply For IBM India Walkin Interview?
Individuals who are searching for Jobs in Delhi. Then you are at the exact place. Willing applicants can attend IBM India Walkin Interview on 7th April 2019. While appearing for the interview must carry original documents and photocopies along with valid id proof.
IBM India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 7th April 2019
Walkin Time: 11 AM to 1 PM
IBM India Pvt Ltd, Prince Info City II,
7th Floor, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai 600096.
Mandatory Certificates Need To Carry For IBM India Walkin Interview
- Any original ID proof issued by the government.
- All Educational certificates xerox copies.
- I have updated Resume hard copies.
- Latest passport size photographs.
- BPTP Limited Walkins In Delhi
- Seed Infotech Walkins For Freshers In Pune
- Info-X Software Jobs In Gurgaon
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.